Thailand is hot, reveals Met Office

webfact

Thailand is hot, reveals Met Office

2pm.jpg

Thailand's meteorological office has revealed that henceforth it will be hot during the day, reported Daily News. 

Bangkok and its surrounding areas could expect daytime temperatures of between 34 and 36C. 

There is still a bit of respite in the north and north-eastern regions, however with cooler weather still being experienced in some areas.

The highs and lows forecast is as follows:

North: 14 - 39

North East: 18 - 38

Central: 24 - 38

East: 23 - 37

South 24-35. 

Most places have a 10% chance of rain and stormy weather. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-08

Thailand's meteorological office has revealed that henceforth it will be hot during the day, reported Daily News. 

this is amazing and has truly changed my outlook on life itself. Groundbreaking yet simple. innovative and genius .This weather forecast deserves an award worth billions of dollars. Human history has been leading up to this. Not only is this the greatest piece of science, but the greatest weather forecast ever. Truly amazing. I hope everyone in the world gets a chance to see this. 

1 minute ago, akirasan said:

this is amazing and has truly changed my outlook on life itself. Groundbreaking yet simple. innovative and genius .This weather forecast deserves an award worth billions of dollars. Human history has been leading up to this. Not only is this the greatest piece of science, but the greatest weather forecast ever. Truly amazing. I hope everyone in the world gets a chance to see this. 

I foresee huge loss of face for the rest of the world when they realise how far behind they are!

36 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Sometimes I think they are just messing with us.

There is no way intelligent people would make such an obvious claim, here of all places. Of course it’s bloody hot. Humid too. 

The daytime temperature up here in the NE has increased about 7c this past week, been at 30c for the past month or so, night temps are still nice at around 20c, humidity low during daytimes at ~39%, the weather various a lot across Thailand, many on here have no idea how much! :shock1:

25 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

There was literally about 3 days of winter in Bangkok. 

Certainly been the warmest winter I have experienced up here in Udon, January was very pleasant though not "cold" average temperatures 16 to 30c night and day, seems to be getting to the end of the cool period up here now ???? 

Archived