Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thailand is hot, reveals Met Office

Recommended Posts

Thailand is hot, reveals Met Office

 

2pm.jpg

 

Thailand's meteorological office has revealed that henceforth it will be hot during the day, reported Daily News. 

 

Bangkok and its surrounding areas could expect daytime temperatures of between 34 and 36C. 

 

There is still a bit of respite in the north and north-eastern regions, however with cooler weather still being experienced in some areas.

 

The highs and lows forecast is as follows:

 

North: 14 - 39

North East: 18 - 38

Central: 24 - 38

East: 23 - 37

South 24-35. 

 

Most places have a 10% chance of rain and stormy weather. 

 

Source: Daily News

 

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thailand's meteorological office has revealed that henceforth it will be hot during the day,

Brilliant, this really is cutting edge stuff. I will never bash LOS again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..... and the Pope is Catholic and bears shIt in the woods........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meanwhile the Agricultural Ministry said that henceforth coconuts will fall out of trees onto the ground.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Thailand's meteorological office has revealed that henceforth it will be hot during the day, reported Daily News. 

this is amazing and has truly changed my outlook on life itself. Groundbreaking yet simple. innovative and genius .This weather forecast deserves an award worth billions of dollars. Human history has been leading up to this. Not only is this the greatest piece of science, but the greatest weather forecast ever. Truly amazing. I hope everyone in the world gets a chance to see this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you learn something new every day, i never knew Thailand was hot.😎

The person who came up with that must have been trained at T.A.T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akirasan said:

this is amazing and has truly changed my outlook on life itself. Groundbreaking yet simple. innovative and genius .This weather forecast deserves an award worth billions of dollars. Human history has been leading up to this. Not only is this the greatest piece of science, but the greatest weather forecast ever. Truly amazing. I hope everyone in the world gets a chance to see this. 

I foresee huge loss of face for the rest of the world when they realise how far behind they are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I think they are just messing with us.

 

There is no way intelligent people would make such an obvious claim, here of all places. Of course it’s bloody hot. Humid too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Sometimes I think they are just messing with us.

 

There is no way intelligent people would make such an obvious claim, here of all places. Of course it’s bloody hot. Humid too. 

The daytime temperature up here in the NE has increased about 7c this past week, been at 30c for the past month or so, night temps are still nice at around 20c, humidity low during daytimes at ~39%, the weather various a lot across Thailand, many on here have no idea how much! :shock1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

There was literally about 3 days of winter in Bangkok. 

I missed that. Maybe I can catch it next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Well, I never knew!

1548372354387.jpg.0e0901501f4a4aef7813f070422a9250.jpg

I think he made it back.

6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...