Thailand is hot, reveals Met Office

webfact

I always fancied being a forecaster in the UK. Easy job.

England.

The weather will be changeable with some areas sunny and others with some showers. The sunny and rainy areas will swop fairly regularly.

Wales.

A bit more rain than England but perfect for growing leeks.

Ireland.

Wet and windy everywhere but especially good for growing potatoes.

Scotland.

Continuing wet and windy with sheep on the high ground.

14 hours ago, Peasandmash said:

What is so funny is that there are some low IQ people that would blame climate change for the the weather in Thailand.

wow, I see IQ level does affect your thinking, though I wouldn't put it in the higher levels, believe what you want, but why denigrate others who think differently.

23 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Brilliant, this really is cutting edge stuff. I will never bash LOS again!

Any vacancies in rocket science for this outstanding individual and the contribution to weather forcasting?

23 hours ago, akirasan said:

this is amazing and has truly changed my outlook on life itself. Groundbreaking yet simple. innovative and genius .This weather forecast deserves an award worth billions of dollars. Human history has been leading up to this. Not only is this the greatest piece of science, but the greatest weather forecast ever. Truly amazing. I hope everyone in the world gets a chance to see this. 

well remember where you are - the centre / hub of everything ..

21 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Thanks to the meteorological office, finally we know what i have been suspecting for months.

but not game to mention it in case you were thought to be stupid, but luckily someone stepped in for you. 

Archived