I used a bum gun for the first time

ghworker2010

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really cannot understand why the entire world does not have bum guns or the bidets in France and other places. I think it is the toilet paper manufacturing mafia that keeps this bum gun secret in Thailand. USA builders wake up and install bum guns. ????

2 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

im too white for a bum gun. Im too tall and Whiteley constructed to squat like a monkey. Way too top heavy. A bun gun alongside a flushing toilet is just weird....

I wouldnt spray anywater from a thai outlet to my ass. My ass is too clean! Diseases much.....?

But not too tall for a tall story. I'm 1m85 and use a bum gun no problem - on a western style toilet.

If you're worried about the water, you'd better shower with distilled water too, in case of absorbing any 'foreign bodies' into a cut or abrasion, let alone an orifice.

16 hours ago, owl sees all said:

In Ozz sheep-sheering land, they have a box of 'clean' sand from the desert in the dunnies. After the deed is done, you just grab a handful and rub it in. Then it's back to work with the shears.

Wish I did not have this image in my mind. Could have lived a lifetime without this knowledge. ????????????????????????

On 2/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Berkshire said:

55555....maybe the OP didn't realize that he had to aim at the "source."  But seriously, I also use toilet paper after the spray.  Back in the day (read before bum gun), I'd sometimes have to use practically half the roll and still not be as clean as with the gun.  I recall Eddie Murphy covering this in one of his early comedic routines. 

Me too!

Perhaps a tad over sensitive about sh;t, after all everyone does.!

Think about it, which would be more hygienic, smearing sh;t around your poo hole with a piece of paper or washing it away with water.?

I would suggest both, wash it away and dry it with paper.

What if you do get any on your hand, the great thing about hands is you can wash them too.!

Be prepared, I know lots of farangs who carry a small packet of tissues/paper serviettes just in case, they're cheap as chips in Tesco Lotus.

That way you won't get caught if there's no paper in the toilet.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

When in first came here 12 years ago i thought you just popped the first inch in until one of the lads told me how to use them, still pop it in now and again just for old time sake...

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you use the toilets at Terminal 21 in Korat you will undergo a new experience far superior to any post-defecative experience you have ever had. Everything is controlled from the temperature of the seat to the temperature and speed of the built-in air dryer. Your hands will not touch, or even venture in the vicinity of, your sphincter nor do they need to and toilet paper is nowhere to be seen because it is definitely surplus to requirements in the space age bodily waste management experience available in Nakhon Ratchasima. You won't find TAT promoting this but they really should. 

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Plumbers in Oz don't like doing it because there is some BS regulation about bacteria going back into the mains supply. They must be clever little buggers to be able to swim a metre against water flow.

The beauty of having a family member as a plumber 

1A0BE469-28B3-4504-A930-4CC48A9D56BD.jpeg

23 hours ago, balo said:

Yes you should test the pressure first . 

I like the Korean toilets installed at Terminal 21.  You can adjust anything and even a dryer so no toilet paper needed. In South Korea this is the normal public toilet standard. 

P1160274_2.jpg

I wouldn't trust one of these in Thailand.  You know water and electricity can be a fatal combination....

I think bum-guns are a great idea.  In fact, I'm going to recommend to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to make this a plank in her Green New Deal.  Technology transfer from Thailand to America in order to cut down on paper-based pollution and CO2 emissions.  "A free-range chicken in every pot; a bum gun in every bathroom."   Decreasing CO2 by eliminating the need to manufacture and use toilet paper.  And idea whose time has come!!!  I like it. 

I worked on a building site and had to use a cement bag!
Ouch.

Being a brickkayer ive used everything on site from Cement bags, plasterboard, even a used tea bag i found on the toilet floor, my nerves had gone incase it burst in mid wipe.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Being a brickkayer ive used everything on site from Cement bags, plasterboard, even a used tea bag i found on the toilet floor, my nerves had gone incase it burst in mid wipe.

1 hour ago, lanng khao said:

I don't know if I'd tell everybody about that.   ????

Archived