I used a bum gun for the first time

ghworker2010

5 hours ago, hansnl said:

On 2/8/2019 at 10:50 AM, marcusarelus said:

One of the reasons I shop at Home Pro is they have bum guns in toilet.  Try never to go anywhere that does not have them.

Promenada mall in Chiang Mai doesn't have bum guns. Maybe that's one of the reasons it has so few shoppers.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My experience;

Bum mostly not clean and i use even more toilet paper for dry my bum then when i just use paper.

BUT i am a big fan of using those wet toilet tissues after paper.

7 minutes ago, Foexie said:

My experience;

Bum mostly not clean and i use even more toilet paper for dry my bum then when i just use paper.

BUT i am a big fan of using those wet toilet tissues after paper.

You are doing something wrong - either in the sh!tting stage, or cleaning stage.

My results are far more successful - invariable clean with a few sheets of paper to dry. Never any skiddies in my underwear.

If you would rather try and push excrement up your rectum that is up to you.

5 minutes ago, captpkapoor said:

What was the entire world using before the invention of toilet paper? Just think.

The Romans used (shared) wet sponges on sticks. But it was at least a wet clean.

It does take practice to perfect your aim and pressure regulation, but it's not that hard to get a nice clean ring without getting water (or worse) all over the bathroom. That said, judging by the mess sometimes left in the office loos (which have squirters) even the locals can miss occasionally.

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Ah but the BIG question is which way do you use it ?

Go in from the front and spray up and back ?

OR go in from the rear and spray in and down ?

Technique is everything ! ????

Time for a survey??

I'm an in from the back proponent but can imagine that the ladies do it differently.

EDIT I've been known to use the hand shower in hotels with no squirter, chase the evidence down the drain :whistling:

Bum Gun is the perfect way

To start and end your day

No more dump moving

and no more smearing.

Better a few drop of water on your limb

then a brake in your drawers

After the first time in the east,

took one back to the west.

There is no toilet paper, just tissue rolls for with diner.

Wipes for your hand and your sneesh.

The gun for your bum and your feets.

Rgds,

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Time for a survey??

I'm an in from the back proponent but can imagine that the ladies do it differently.

EDIT I've been known to use the hand shower in hotels with no squirter, chase the evidence down the drain :whistling:

When I read this thread I asked my wife to show me how to do it. I've always used toilet paper but getting sick of skiddies in my trollies.

She demonstrated by going in from the front and wiping forward. I explained to her that she was spreading faecal matter forwards and into her pussy. Not a good idea. She was completely nonplussed by this and looked at me blankly.

I sat down and gave it a go. I tried going in from behind but I've got a big arse and there wasn't much room between me and the toilet seat, which made it a real struggle. I finally managed it by half squatting over the toilet but the bathroom floor was awash at the end of it.

I'm determined to master the art but I can see that it's going to take practice and perseverance.

1 minute ago, The Theory said:

You need to adjust water pressure by the common valve otherwise it will be quite messy with max pressure of water.  

I'm getting the hang of that by varying the pressure on the trigger.

However, max pressure seems more effective for blowing off clinkers.

31 minutes ago, Spidey said:

When I read this thread I asked my wife to show me how to do it. I've always used toilet paper but getting sick of skiddies in my trollies.

She demonstrated by going in from the front and wiping forward. I explained to her that she was spreading faecal matter forwards and into her pussy. Not a good idea. She was completely nonplussed by this and looked at me blankly.

I sat down and gave it a go. I tried going in from behind but I've got a big arse and there wasn't much room between me and the toilet seat, which made it a real struggle. I finally managed it by half squatting over the toilet but the bathroom floor was awash at the end of it.

I'm determined to master the art but I can see that it's going to take practice and perseverance.

Perhaps you'll need to go on a diet before trying to master the art.

I always start from the back and work forwards. I haven't plucked up the courage to ask my GF how she does it, however, she does keep herself very clean.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, worgeordie said:

I think the bum gun gets you cleaner than toilet paper,

especially when your finger goes through the paper and

ends up covered in shit,

Then you have problem that maybe your toilet gets blocked

with the paper, so its bum gun for me everytime.

regards Worgeordie

Like we said in the Army. Do You Smoke a lot, or your fingers go through the paper

Smearing poop around your bottom with a piece of paper held in your bare hand seems pretty primitive to me these days.  Japan even boast a toilet that has an auto spay cleaner that comes out to do the business when you have finished yours.  The bidet is a common (and essential) fixture in French WCs.  Toilet paper belongs in the kitchen for wiping up little spills without using quantities of kitchen roll to do that job.  I'll take a spray to clean my bum any and every day over TP, thanks very much.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:08 AM, vogie said:

Having never used a bum gun, when squirting does ones hand become operational also also after the squirt do you have to dry with toilet paper, or do you leave the toilet dripping?

Jesus, if you feel you need advice on how to wash and dry your arse after you've had a sh!t do you really think you're mature enough for Thailand. Ask Mummy or Daddy what they think first.

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Jesus, if you feel you need advice on how to wash and dry your arse after you've had a sh!t do you really think you're mature enough for Thailand. Ask Mummy or Daddy what they think first.

Sorry sir, I'm just a poor boy, from a poor family, we didn't have a bum gun in our house when I was a kid. We had cut up newspapers on a hook next to the bog. Don't think Mummy and Daddy would be able to help.

53 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The Vikings used moss.

Corncobs In the US

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Sorry sir, I'm just a poor boy, from a poor family, we didn't have a bum gun in our house when I was a kid. We had cut up newspapers on a hook next to the bog.

I was out remote once and my roids were acting up. Of course, no store, forgot Prep H, so I got a strip of oily Yukon salmon off some dudes drying rack and stuck it between my cheeks. 

Worked.

Just now, Nyezhov said:

I was out remote once and my roids were acting up. Of course, no store, forgot Prep H, so I got a strip of oily Yukon salmon off some dudes drying rack and stuck it between my cheeks. 

Please tell us you didn't put it back, I (used to) like salmon. 

Archived