Video: Attack by elder student on younger girl - Chiang Mai police say families have it sorted

webfact

Video: Attack by elder student on younger girl - Chiang Mai police say families have it sorted

8pm_VI.jpg

A video that has only recently come to light showed a savage attack by an older female pupil on a younger girl. 

But police did nothing as no complaint was filed with them.

Fists and kicks are aimed at the head of the younger student as she is encouraged to "graap" and offer an apology for some reason. 

The family initially thought it was a minor matter but after the footage was shown on the victims of crime page "Red Skull" they had second thoughts. 

It happened back in September.

Chiang Mai news reported that the attacker in the clip had threatened to take the person who filmed to court for sharing the footage. 

Deputy provincial police chief Piyaphan Patrapongsin said that the force would prosecute if a report was made but none was. 

He said that the families had come to an agreement in the matter that was now settled. 

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-08

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

The attacker should be put in a deep hole in the ground for a week or so.

Anyone who puts someone in a deep hole in the ground for a week should be completely buried underground for two weeks with just an air pipe to breath 

4 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Sad instead of BIB action someone wants to sue the poster of the video. Shame, shame, shame.

It was the person in the video, the attacker who wanted to sue the person who uploaded the video and you can understand why the attacker wouldnt want that video online

2 hours ago, losername said:

From the sound of it quite a few other persons were standing around watching.  I guess their culture simply says this is all acceptable and there is no need to intervene.  Unbelievable.

Nothing to do with culture, you ever saw the movies on youtube? happy slapping !

Specially USA it happens, beat someone up for nothing to make a movie.

8 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Nice sweep under the rug.

Meaning money has exchanged hands.... what in the hell are police in this country doing

they should have pursued this in their own right for actual bodily harm !

Thailand is a lawless society!

14 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I don't think they understand the damage just a couple of kicks to the head, like that, can do !! This whole country needs to grow up, not just the kids...

And you need to realise they re just mimicking what they see on youtube. This crap has been happening for years

13 hours ago, losername said:

From the sound of it quite a few other persons were standing around watching.  I guess their culture simply says this is all acceptable and there is no need to intervene.  Unbelievable.

Its not their culture as such, It is THE culture all over the world these days. See stuff happening....capture on you phone...post on Twitter or facebook...job done.

Try and keep up.

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

Anyone who puts someone in a deep hole in the ground for a week should be completely buried underground for two weeks with just an air pipe to breath 

Dipstick, have you never heard of hyperbole, grow up, even the dumbest of dumb would realise he wouldn't actually do, but then it seems hard for you to understand.

2 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Tell me exactly what you would do?

Go in guns blazing to a teenage spat?

Hit them with the zimmer frame?

Really I am curious...what would you do?

Personally I would step in and protect the victim, by shielding her with my body... oh wait, sorry zimmer frame, which I assume you have, seeing as you think others do.

On 2/8/2019 at 6:47 PM, Aussie999 said:

Dipstick, have you never heard of hyperbole, grow up, even the dumbest of dumb would realise he wouldn't actually do, but then it seems hard for you to understand.

Hyperbole? No. Sickness.

Archived