Soi Buakhao locals complain about flooding, work to resolve it

Rimmer

Soi Buakhao locals complain about flooding, work to resolve it

image.png

PATTAYA:--Soi Buakhao-area residents complained about flooding. Now they’re complaining about the roadwork needed to solve it.

Contractors for Prosper Joint Venture Co. have closed Soi Tangmo, a sidestreet off Soi Buakhao, as they rip up the road surface and install subterranean pumps and a well.

The 56-sq.-meter well and two pumps are expected to solve all flooding in the area. But the price for that is a road closure through May.

City officials pointed out that residents wanted the flooding problem resolved. They will have to put up with the inconvenience of a closed sidestreet to get it.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-08-02--

5 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Beware of the ginger dog in this soi, sunk it's teeth in my leg a couple of years ago

Thanks for the warning :smile:

Miraculously I survived almost 8 years (mostly in the village) without an attack.

The sight of sewage coming up from the sewers into Soi Buakhao whenever it rains is disgusting. It is high time the authorities solved this particular problem. Walking through shish is not my idea of a good time....and don't even talk about the rats.

21 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Thanks for the warning :smile:

Miraculously I survived almost 8 years (mostly in the village) without an attack.

With the amount of stray dogs in the country the % of bites is actually very very low.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:15 PM, lamyai3 said:

Beware of the ginger dog in this soi, sunk it's teeth in my leg a couple of years ago. 

If its the one with the "waggly tail" no problems anymore as I gave it a swift kick in the "gooleys" yesterday and was last seen running up Pratumnak hill :thumbsup:

Archived