Motorbike driver “flew five metres” in Krabi road incident

webfact

Motorbike driver “flew five metres” in Krabi road incident

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_20190207_125516_resized_20190207_021

A male motorist has sustained serious injuries after a car collided with his motorbike in Krabi.

The Krabi City Police were notified of an accident on Krabi – Ao Nang Road in Kabi City yesterday afternoon.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find a damaged white Mazda sedan on the road. Nearby found a damaged motorbike. On the side of the road they found another damaged white sedan.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/motorbike-driver-flew-five-metres-in-krabi-road-incident

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-08

Only 5m? Must have been going real slow. I was at the scene of an accident in C Mai where a car turned right across a road and the m'bike coming the opposite direction was going down the inside of a tallish pick-up that obscured its view. The bike hit the car at about 60kph, everyone was attending to the driver, broken leg and trapped under his bike, when another boy walked over with helmet under his arm and said 'how is he'. "Who are you".  'I'm his mate, I was on the back and landed 25m away, unhurt'. No-one has seen this guy, he landed way off and didn't have a scratch on him.

Witnesses told police that the white Mazda was travelling at high speed. The driver was trying to overtake another vehicle at a curve The sedan crossed to another lane and collided with the moving motorbike and a parked sedan on the side of the road.

Throw the driver in jail and revoke his DL.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, Lungstib said:

Only 5m? Must have been going real slow. I was at the scene of an accident in C Mai where a car turned right across a road and the m'bike coming the opposite direction was going down the inside of a tallish pick-up that obscured its view. The bike hit the car at about 60kph, everyone was attending to the driver, broken leg and trapped under his bike, when another boy walked over with helmet under his arm and said 'how is he'. "Who are you".  'I'm his mate, I was on the back and landed 25m away, unhurt'. No-one has seen this guy, he landed way off and didn't have a scratch on him.

I agree - a rather feeble attempt at the human cannonball feat in the largest 24/7 circus on earth. Must do better.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, Lungstib said:

If you really believe that a guy can fly 25m in the air because a motorbike hits a car at 60kph, and that upon landing he doesn't have a scratch, please contact me I have the Tour Eiffel for sale at a really good price.

Archived