Combined prove of Income advise for a friend

I had a discussion today with a friend who does not speak English very well.

Her visa renewal is due in May 2019 and she is very concerned that with the current exchange rate for the Euro she is under the 65.000 Baht income a month but has made up the difference in a Thai bank account.

My question now is -And I could not answer her question since I keep the 800,000 in the bank all year. 

The question came up -  if the Euro falls any further and she should be short at the time of her retirement extension renewal - would she be able to top up her bank account to get her 12 months extension when using the combined method or does the money have to be seasoned for three months as well before renewal?

Any advise is very much appreciated.

By the way her countrie’s embassy still issues the income letter.

• Confused 1

She should use the income proof from her embassy. At the most she might need back up proof for it.

The combination option of money in the bank and annual income totaling 800k baht is still possible but the money will need to be in the bank for 2 months on the date she applies.

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

She should use the income proof from her embassy. At the most she might need back up proof for it.

The combination option of money in the bank and annual income totaling 800k baht is still possible but the money will need to be in the bank for 2 months on the date she applies.

Thank you very much for that Ubonjoe!

Will let her know right away. 

She receives a state pension and her embassy issues the income letter for the monthly pension she receives from her government - which is verified by monthly bank transfers into her Thai bank account. 

After the Baht appreciation she does not reach the 65.000 anymore and she was not sure if the difference to make up the 800k had to be seasoned and for how long.

Thanks again!