BANGKOK
boonrawdcnx

Problems logging in on the Thaivisa App

I have tried many times but since this morning 8th February - I am not able to log into my Thaivisa Connect App anymore!

Are other users experiencing the same problems?

After five attempts to log in - with the correct password- I was locked out and I received an email asking me to renew my password which I did. 

Attempted to log in with my new password on the App but you could still not log in - got an error message instead.

Then I tried to log in here on the website using Safari browser  and I was able to log in - tried to access the Thai News forum but it  does not open and I get an error message again.

Anybody else experiencing these problems?

I haven't been able to logon via mobile Android ThaiVisa app for days.  Keeps saying Network Error...Try Again Later (Login).  I've tried "many" times.   Have tried clearing app's data and cache...didn't help.  Tried reinstalling TV app...didn't help.  

However, on my desktop computer I can log out and in no problem. But I'm now getting an occasional SQL errors from the ThaiVisa server....other folks are reporting the same.

The ThaiVisa site definitely has some major issues right now.

• Thanks 1

I haven't been able to logon via mobile Android ThaiVisa app for days.  Keeps saying Network Error...Try Again Later (Login).  I've tried "many" times.   Have tried clearing app's data and cache...didn't help.  Tried reinstalling TV app...didn't help.  

However, on my desktop computer I can log out and in no problem. But I'm now getting an occasional SQL errors from the ThaiVisa server....other folks are reporting the same.

At 10:03pm I was finally able to log on using the mobile app.

2 hours ago, Pib said:
4 hours ago, Pib said:

At 10:03pm I was finally able to log on using the mobile app.

I have tried as somebody suggested - but the other way round - to use the email instead of username and after the 3rd time it worked and I was able to log in!