Child custody foreign parents

Searching

Hi.

* Foreign children living in Thailand 

* Foreign Father living with them

* Foreign mother living abroad

* Father denying me access to the children

I’m running into desperation, does anybody know of a good family lawyer in Thailand ?  

Any guidance, any information? Anybody going through the same thing? Anyone that have gone through the same and succeeded? Please share if you have any advice.

Thank you, 

The problem is that I can’t see my children, my ex is refusing to let me see them. We have share custody.

I’m seeking access to my children, be able to see them, hug them and Love them.  Full custody if I can afford it. I’m not a rich person.

Parents and children all EU nationals.  Hauge Convention don’t apply in my case, I have spoken to all different offices and that path is not possible.

so, what I’m looking for is referrals of a good lawyer that can help me get access to my children or go for full custody.   

English is is not my first language so apologies if im confusing.   

Thanks for your answers and for reading this post.

You need to be realistic. Firstly, if you are not resident in Thailand the Court will not give you full custody. How can you look after the children if you are not living in Thailand? Even if you were resident in Thailand, you don't have much chance of getting full custody if the father does not agree to it.

You can apply to the Court for access, but it's not going to be an easy Court case if you are not present in Thailand.

I can recommend Integrity Legal in Bangkok. I am sure other members can offer other recommendations.

http://www.integrity-legal.com

On 2/8/2019 at 10:29 PM, Searching said:

The problem is that I can’t see my children, my ex is refusing to let me see them. We have share custody.

I’m seeking access to my children, be able to see them, hug them and Love them.  Full custody if I can afford it. I’m not a rich person.

Parents and children all EU nationals.  Hauge Convention don’t apply in my case, I have spoken to all different offices and that path is not possible.

so, what I’m looking for is referrals of a good lawyer that can help me get access to my children or go for full custody.   

English is is not my first language so apologies if im confusing.   

Thanks for your answers and for reading this post.

To me, it looks like these kids are not Thai at all. And they are living with a not thai in Thailand. It would for sure help to know where all is coming from.

On February 9, 2019 at 4:29 AM, Searching said:

We have share custody.

Is this something to which you both agreed informally or was it determined through some legal process ... presumably not in Thailand.

If it was determined by a court in your home country, appeal to that court. Explain he's not complying. That he removed the children from your home country and is denying you access. Maybe a Thai court would take that into consideration.

But as someone else said, you'd probably have to be resident here to take legal action in a Thai court.

Archived