BANGKOK
Sacott BKK

Bars Or Dating Sites ......

Will be in Hua Hin for a few weeks .... just wondering what the bars are like for girls there .    Heard bad reports tried some dating sites www.thaimatch / www.thaicupid chicks in that area     any advice would be good 🙂

Facebook dating appeared today, you can be one of the first to give it a go.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SamuiGeezer said:

In Hua Hin if you are under 80 you'll be very popular with the girls ..... New younger client etc.

yes fresh meat for the lady boys. as soon as you show up as new to the area on dating apps you are besieged.  

• Like 1

Not sure about Hua hin but here in Pattaya I have been meeting "non-professional" woman using TF, Tinder and recently the one you mentioned thaimatch.com as well.

• Thanks 1

When I was new to Thailand I spent a long werkend in Hua Hin with a beautiful young lady, 35 years my junior, who worked registration at an upscale hotel. On the third night she took me for a walk on the beach and proposed to me. I told her she could certainly do better and we have been friends ever since. But I thought "Damn, this is a cool place. You never know what's going to happen next. "

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, DeeMak9 said:

Not sure about Hua hin but here in Pattaya I have been meeting "non-professional" woman using TF, Tinder and recently the one you mentioned thaimatch.com as well.

I implore you: Don't be fooled.  Direct payment model or delayed payment model, they are all on the take.  We just have a bit more control over how much provisioning is acceptable here.  It is their nature and nothing personal. 

Too bad a proper audiobook was never recorded.  Maybe because the author was/is too busy dodging death threats, traitor shaming, et. al from Feminazis.  But kudos to the uploader for the effort anyway.

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

yes fresh meat for the lady boys. as soon as you show up as new to the area on dating apps you are besieged.  

I havent been near Hua Hin for two weeks and I still get hits on Tinder

• Haha 1