Bars Or Dating Sites ......

Sacott BKK

13 hours ago, Sacott BKK said:

Will be in Hua Hin for a few weeks ....

The most beautiful girl in Hua Hin is a man. I am not kidding you will see her on Badoo, WeChat, Thai Friendly and Tinder.

Every time I see her from a distance around town I am like OMG thank the lord and then I see who it is and I am like let me out of this place.

Hua Hin is like that.

Don't forget to go to Cha Am for one evening. I did meet a very beautiful girl there ONCE two years ago during an blue moon eclipse. She went to Pattaya after that.

go to Hut bar on Soi 80. This is the most aggressive bar in town. Fan out from there. Paragon bar. Monkey bar. 

Aladdin Bar in Bintabaht near the Hilton.

Hilton dance floor after 11:30pm

Cat bar next door after 1am

and next to Cat Bar go to the Polo bar after 2am

Pats massage on Soi 94 ask for Da. Not much too look at but very talented.

Make sure you tell the girls you are not married or have a girlfriend or they will drop you like a rock cause in HH they are all trying to marry old farangs as fast as possible.

make sure your second week's reservations are refundable if cancelled. because five days is a life time in HH unless you get lucky and have a romance.   

14 hours ago, Sacott BKK said:

just wondering what the bars are like for girls there .

and keep in mind you will walk past every bar in about 10 minutes in the Bintabaht area and about five minutes on Soi 80.

there is a nice 15 minute walk between the two. 

make sure you go to Baan Khan Por food court. you will see a lot of old guys that are staring off into space. good people watching.  https://goo.gl/maps/PqvsS5gy1Ns 

bintabaht:  https://goo.gl/maps/9hkJ2o4HGuK2

soi 80 : https://goo.gl/maps/zNSVXc948tT2

good food area if you like watching really old Swedish people that listen to Abba ALL NIGHT LONG: https://goo.gl/maps/MA8o2jSNiq32 

14 hours ago, SamuiGeezer said:

In Hua Hin if you are under 80 you'll be very popular with the girls ..... New younger client etc.

yes fresh meat for the lady boys. as soon as you show up as new to the area on dating apps you are besieged.  

When I was new to Thailand I spent a long werkend in Hua Hin with a beautiful young lady, 35 years my junior, who worked registration at an upscale hotel. On the third night she took me for a walk on the beach and proposed to me. I told her she could certainly do better and we have been friends ever since. But I thought "Damn, this is a cool place. You never know what's going to happen next. "

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Make sure you tell the girls you are not married or have a girlfriend or they will drop you like a rock cause in HH they are all trying to marry old farangs as fast as possible.

Seems in my area, they all know I am married but it does not stop them from trying to 'oust' the wife. Some are pretty bloodthirsty and do not give a damn. 

43 minutes ago, DeeMak9 said:

Not sure about Hua hin but here in Pattaya I have been meeting "non-professional" woman using TF, Tinder and recently the one you mentioned thaimatch.com as well.

I implore you: Don't be fooled.  Direct payment model or delayed payment model, they are all on the take.  We just have a bit more control over how much provisioning is acceptable here.  It is their nature and nothing personal. 

Too bad a proper audiobook was never recorded.  Maybe because the author was/is too busy dodging death threats, traitor shaming, et. al from Feminazis.  But kudos to the uploader for the effort anyway.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

yes fresh meat for the lady boys. as soon as you show up as new to the area on dating apps you are besieged.  

I havent been near Hua Hin for two weeks and I still get hits on Tinder

11 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

I implore you: Don't be fooled.  Direct payment model or delayed payment model, they are all on the take.  We just have a bit more control over how much provisioning is acceptable here.  It is their nature and nothing personal. 

Too bad a proper audiobook was never recorded.  Maybe because the author was/is too busy dodging death threats, traitor shaming, et. al from Feminazis.  But kudos to the uploader for the effort anyway.

You could just read the book. I read it probably 30 years ago. Interesting! And as far as I remember not much changed since then.

29 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

Do not worry, Im here for 10 years, since my 19th. I know how it works. Im one ex-wife, one kid and a lost property further lol.

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You could just read the book. I read it probably 30 years ago. Interesting! And as far as I remember not much changed since then.

I'm from a younger generation, still over a decade from retirement age.  I just came across actually "reading" this book a few days ago (heard about it in MGTOW circles) and have listened to it 4 times already.  I had deduced about 25-30% of it already through hard knocks experience, but I was still shocked at the absolute lengths that the female will go through to seek maximum provisioning.  Like an infographic that lays out all the important details in an easy to digest format, her honesty was refreshing.  Definitely a shortcut to understanding women here by reading (or listening) to this.  

I tend to be an audiobook person as I used to travel a lot and some things I want to still get information without having to carry the book around.  Hard to multitask with reading, but I can listen along much easier..

But anyway, back to Hua Hin dating.

49 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I live in Hua Hin.  You do realise that this is the 'last stop' for bargirls, sometimes known as the bargirl's graveyard.

There are, however, plenty of opportunity to 'Grab a Granny'

Do you think part of the shift has to do with online dating?  If rents continue to increase, particularly in places like Patong, along with a sharp increase of bar fines and/or drinks et. al....do some of the more attractive may solely go online?  Or those with day jobs can still passively advertise, etc

Plus the free chatting of the LINE, Messenger, et. al apps.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

The most beautiful girl in Hua Hin is a man. I am not kidding you will see her on Badoo, WeChat, Thai Friendly and Tinder.

Every time I see her from a distance around town I am like OMG thank the lord and then I see who it is and I am like let me out of this place.

Hua Hin is like that.

Don't forget to go to Cha Am for one evening. I did meet a very beautiful girl there ONCE two years ago during an blue moon eclipse. She went to Pattaya after that.

go to Hut bar on Soi 80. This is the most aggressive bar in town. Fan out from there. Paragon bar. Monkey bar. 

Aladdin Bar in Bintabaht near the Hilton.

Hilton dance floor after 11:30pm

Cat bar next door after 1am

and next to Cat Bar go to the Polo bar after 2am

Pats massage on Soi 94 ask for Da. Not much too look at but very talented.

make sure your second week's reservations are refundable if cancelled. because five days is a life time in HH unless you get lucky and have a romance.   

You say, "Make sure you tell the girls you are not married or have a girlfriend or they will drop you like a rock cause in HH they are all trying to marry old farangs as fast as possible."

So, the Hua Hin Thai-hooker local has been organized to the point that all of them want marriage and will not take money from a married man?  My, my.

Not so sure about dating sites for meeting girls. I have always wanted to touch them, hear them, and see them in-person. And, I don't mind shopping around to find them--it is far too easy to misrepresent oneself online. There are always places to go for immediate gratification--bars, massage parlors, booking joints . . .  

If you prefer women with marketable skills other than leg-spreading; try the places where they work--hospitals, banks, government offices--met a very nice young lady at immigration; introduced her to my son. She came with perks for both of us.   

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

So, the Hua Hin Thai-hooker local has been organized to the point that all of them want marriage and will not take money from a married man?  My, my.

yes it is horrible. they are like the motor bike taxi mafia. :cheesy:

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

and keep in mind you will walk past every bar in about 10 minutes in the Bintabaht area and about five minutes on Soi 80.

make sure you go to Baan Khan Por food court. you will see a lot of old guys that are staring off into space. good people watching.  https://goo.gl/maps/PqvsS5gy1Ns 

good food area if you like watching really old Swedish people that listen to Abba ALL NIGHT LONG: https://goo.gl/maps/MA8o2jSNiq32 

ALL NIGHT LONG was Lionel Ritchie. Try to keep up.

8 hours ago, DeeMak9 said:

Not sure about Hua hin but here in Pattaya I have been meeting "non-professional" woman using TF, Tinder and recently the one you mentioned thaimatch.com as well.

LOL non professional yeah right...its pattaya ????

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

dam you advice is on the money. loved the comment about the old guys staring off into space.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

where are you? 

Well sorry to break in here but why aren’t u with us here in the Pattaya area?

U seem to be mis-located there in that sleeping village Hua-Hin.

The things that u claim to like are much more available there where we are. Frankly speaking i think u will perfectly fit in here????

8 hours ago, smotherb said:

Not so sure about dating sites for meeting girls. I have always wanted to touch them, hear them, and see them in-person. And, I don't mind shopping around to find them--it is far too easy to misrepresent oneself online.

I totally agree with this. If you go in a gogo bar you see 50 girls and for many men it takes only seconds to put them into yes, no, and maybe categories. And a lot of this can't be easily measured like height or weight or age. You see them and you know if you are interested or not.

Sometimes I looked at facebook profiles of bargirls. Often they are all friends with each other. Sometimes I saw pictures of stunning girls and then the next time in the bar I saw them in real - not so stunning...

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

yes it is horrible. they are like the motor bike taxi mafia. :cheesy:

So I guess thats the place to find a wife huh.....

Be real nice to have a wife that had a little farm out in the country and I could visit her like once a week.....

Archived