Good and cheap tooth-whitening in Bangkok?

whitek

"Good" and "cheap" do nto go together when it comes to cosmetic procedures of any type, including dental.

With tooth whitening you have basically 2 options: laser treatment or gel application. For the gel they need to initially make some molds for your teeth, after that initial outlay gel method will be cheaper over the long term.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:20 AM, Sheryl said:

"Good" and "cheap" do nto go together when it comes to cosmetic procedures of any type, including dental.

With tooth whitening you have basically 2 options: laser treatment or gel application. For the gel they need to initially make some molds for your teeth, after that initial outlay gel method will be cheaper over the long term.

Ah! So, could I perhaps make the mold in Thailand and then use gel at home?

7 hours ago, Oxx said:

The cheapest way is to buy some 3% hydrogen peroxide at a pharmacy and use it as a mouth wash once a day.  It may take a few weeks, but it should whiten your teeth.

Hmm, interesting. I will read up on that!

Any dentist can do this. I did it so long ago I don't remember the cost and anyhow it would have gone up by now. the dentist I use is not the least expensive.  I doi know that the prioce was inclusive of the molds and I think 2 tubes of the gel, and when over time i wanted more gel I seem to recall each tube costing something like 2000bt.

Why don't you email various dental clinics and ask?

8 hours ago, Oxx said:

The cheapest way is to buy some 3% hydrogen peroxide at a pharmacy and use it as a mouth wash once a day.  It may take a few weeks, but it should whiten your teeth.

Yes,  this works well.  Big-C  sell 6% peroxide but I think that is strong so I mix the 3% +6%  and average out to 4.5%...Really whitens up the teeth and cleans the tongue. 

Archived