Trump adviser Conway accuses woman of assaulting her in restaurant: CNN

rooster59

5 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

Nah. She has to feel good about herself. "I like the food, just not the poor"

She's a fascist hatchet woman.  Appealing to a small political base which usually is made up of Christian Evangelicals and "out of touch" conservatives.

Now who's the fascist?

According to CNN:"Conway said she called 911, though the woman had left before local police arrived. After an investigation, Mary Elizabeth Inabinett was charged in November with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct. A trial is set for March in Maryland state court".

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/63-year-old-charged-over-alleged-assault-on-white-house-counsellor-kellyanne

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190208/kellyanne-conway-says-she-was-assaulted-while-dining-out-a-woman-has-been-charged-in-case

I like to see this person be held accountable ! Assaulting someone is a crime! These activist need to keep their hands to them selves

From the Straits Times link above:

"Ms Conway said that she was at dinner with her teenage daughter and her daughter's friends at an Uncle Julio's in Bethesda when a woman approached her from behind, grabbed her arms and shook her so hard that "I thought maybe somebody was hugging me"."

If it had have been a fan of hers really hugging her then I doubt if the assault charge would have been laid.  It seems she isn't complaining about the "hug", but rather about the personal opinions of the woman who did it.

After an investigation,assault charges have been charged

in this case!

"I turned around and the woman had grabbed my hands," Ms Conway added. "She was just unhinged. She was out of control. She was just, her whole face was terror and anger".

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/63-year-old-charged-over-alleged-assault-on-white-house-counsellor-kellyanne

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190208/kellyanne-conway-says-she-was-assaulted-while-dining-out-a-woman-has-been-charged-in-case

On 2/8/2019 at 9:13 PM, Basil B said:

Trumps mob should be banned from Mexican restaurants, the thing is if this does go to trial, Conway may well be proven to have exaggerated her claims, could do trump more damage having another of his cronies proven to tell porkies even if the prosecution is successful, me think this this will get dropped at the last minute.

One of the top things on the WH agenda is distraction, and Kellyanne is, and has been, the prime divert-er (after DT himself) which is why I called her the Minister of Diversion.  Things getting desperate, with her having to resort to this.  Roger Stone managed a good divert turning his arrest into a case of police brutality, distracting from the reason why he was busted in the first place.  My guess is that someone tapped Conway on the shoulder, which made her turn around and the woman gave her an earful.  ANY sort of physical contact can be made to sound like assault: if you do a web search you can find the incident where Sheryl Crowe touched Karl Rove on the arm and he made a spectacle of it.

Anyone working for this WH who goes to any sort of Latin American cuisine restaurant has got to be pretty dumb to not realize the people in the kitchens are spitting in their food (if not something even more foul :bah:).  DT himself even once remarked that he orders mass-produced fast food that is already prepared as a way of avoiding this sort of thing.  But you have to wonder about the staff at the places he owns.

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

ANY sort of physical contact can be made to sound like assault: if you do a web search you can find the incident where Sheryl Crowe touched Karl Rove on the arm and he made a spectacle of it.

Any unwanted contact by someone  in Maryland can be considered  assault! It was investigated and Conway said the lady grabbed her hands ,out of control and her face was full of anger!  These incidents of freedom of speech shouldn't be physical ! The law is broad and simple to understand below  

"All other types of assault fall into the category of assault of the second degree. Essentially, that means that a second degree assault occurs any time that a harmful touching occurs, excluding situations involving death, permanent or protracted injury, disfigurement, or loss or impairment of any body part or organ. (Maryland Criminal Code, Section 3-201) This definition is very broad. It could be applied to any sort of harmful or offensive touching or touching that a person knows would be unwelcome to the recipient".

https://maryland-criminallawyer.com/maryland-assault-lawyer/second-degree/

The hateful woman who assaulted Kellyanne should remember that old saying, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Better yet, she should just get over the fact that Trump won and move on, after serving her sentence of course.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, spidermike007 said:

People have the right to express their disapproval, in any fashion short of violence. Shaming a fool in a public venue is the right of every individual. Let us not forget. This administration, and it's sycophantic occupants are truly despised by the majority of American people, and 90% of people around the world. 

Have you forgotten to take your meds ? The US economy is doing fine and Trump is marching towards another 4 year term.The last thing America wants is another corrupt Democrat administration.

14 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

Have you forgotten to take your meds ? The US economy is doing fine and Trump is marching towards another 4 year term.The last thing America wants is another corrupt Democrat administration.

I want what you're on.

admins.jpg

1 hour ago, Lucius verus said:

Not true at all. American corporations are doing very well. Due to Trump's latest rounds of tax cuts, Netflix paid zero, on profits of almost 900 million US. They paid around $160 million in overseas taxes, and nothing at home. Way to go Don. This is a great way to make the economy appear healthy, at the cost of a giant growing deficit. And 80% of Americans now have only one month's savings in the bank. A healthy economy/ Sure, alot of low paying jobs without benefits. Not sure I would describe that as Making America great again.

And sorry to inform, but Trump will be retiring in 23 months. Hallelujah. The chances of a second term are about zilch. 17 separate investigations, and especially the NY AG will produce enough to bury this relic. 

Archived