A Real Laundry With Hot Dryers

JimmyTheMook

For those who hate having their clothes washed in cold water and then hung up so the neck gets all stretched out here is a very new and good solution.

A European laundromat that is right on 3rd Road / Soi Lengkee - next to New York Pizza.

Prices are reasonable and the washers have hot water options as well as actual gas fired dryers.

Life's simple pleasures have arrived.

Screenshot_20190209-085845_Maps.jpg

20190209_084322.jpg

20190209_084306.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-084254_LINE (1).jpg

38 minutes ago, AlexCanada said:

It's a lifelong dilemma.  Hang dry and get a stretched neck or dry quickly in a hot dryer and risk having the T-shirt shrink.

The hot water wash & hot dryer kills any bacteria and smells.

My cotton T shirts hold plenty of sweat so love having them disinfected properly.

1 hour ago, AlexCanada said:

It's a lifelong dilemma.  Hang dry and get a stretched neck or dry quickly in a hot dryer and risk having the T-shirt shrink.

Just don't hang T-shirts by the neck, hang them with half on one side and half on the other. 

6 minutes ago, bbko said:

Just don't hang T-shirts by the neck, hang them with half on one side and half on the other. 

We would do this at home but those laundry places around Pattaya stretch out the neck on my T-shirts from size 16 to size 19 after a couple of washes.

5 hours ago, Peterhua said:

Hope you haven't invested too much in it. Read your intentions like a book.....

You must have really poor comprehension then.

I have nothing to do with ownership of this place but just glad 

there is finally a western style laundromat with machines that have hot water and proper dryers.

I've used plenty of the mom and pop drop off places @ 70pc for 500Baht - easy to do, but I'd rather have my clothes washed properly for a change.

Carry on now....

3 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

Most laundry's use dryers these days and do it all for you including the ironing for not much money, so why you would want to use one of these places?

No most hang your stuff out in the street or back of the shop - soaking wet - on hangers so the neck gets all stretched out.

Good look for some , along with the Chang wife beater they wear.

A troll/flame has been removed, did you miss this forum rule when you signed up:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

19 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

No most hang your stuff out in the street or back of the shop - soaking wet - on hangers so the neck gets all stretched out.

There are 4 laundry shops where i stay and ALL of them use dryers 

22 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

"Soaking wet"?  So you're saying those washing machines don't have a spin cycle?

I noticed the other day a coin laundry on Thappraya Road on the right-hand side as you head toward Jomtien.  It was about a block before the Rita Resort, IIRC.  I think the name was WASHCOIN, or some similar two-word reversed title.  Looked like it had machines like in the OP, so assume it had hot wash and hot dry capability.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:08 PM, bbko said:

There's a few of these laundry places around town but they never seem busy, small business, small clientele small income. 

Knowing the price of these machines, I also wonder how they hope to make money ?

On 2/9/2019 at 11:31 AM, marinediscoking said:

Let me help those commenters about how many of these "already exist" around town.

These are proper industrial style laundromat washer and dryers .

Yes there have been tons of the crapola type HomePro plastic tubs around fitted with coin slots - no question about that.

Here is can access a real hot water wash and hot dryer.

It's great.

Archived