BANGKOK
JimmyTheMook

A Real Laundry With Hot Dryers

For those who hate having their clothes washed in cold water and then hung up so the neck gets all stretched out here is a very new and good solution.

A European laundromat that is right on 3rd Road / Soi Lengkee - next to New York Pizza.

Prices are reasonable and the washers have hot water options as well as actual gas fired dryers.

Life's simple pleasures have arrived.

Screenshot_20190209-085845_Maps.jpg

20190209_084322.jpg

20190209_084306.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-084254_LINE (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a few of these laundry places around town but they never seem busy, small business, small clientele small income. 

• Like 1

We are getting these all over CM the problem with the dryer is that most people dry there cloths to hot this will damage the threads causing shorter life span of clothing

It's a lifelong dilemma.  Hang dry and get a stretched neck or dry quickly in a hot dryer and risk having the T-shirt shrink.

38 minutes ago, AlexCanada said:

It's a lifelong dilemma.  Hang dry and get a stretched neck or dry quickly in a hot dryer and risk having the T-shirt shrink.

The hot water wash & hot dryer kills any bacteria and smells.

My cotton T shirts hold plenty of sweat so love having them disinfected properly.

1 hour ago, AlexCanada said:

Just don't hang T-shirts by the neck, hang them with half on one side and half on the other. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bbko said:

Just don't hang T-shirts by the neck, hang them with half on one side and half on the other. 

We would do this at home but those laundry places around Pattaya stretch out the neck on my T-shirts from size 16 to size 19 after a couple of washes.

I like the warning sign not to put dogs in the dryers..maybe they need a sign on the washers too

+ one warning not to put babies in either machine !!!!

• Like 1

Most laundry's use dryers these days and do it all for you including the ironing for not much money, so why you would want to use one of these places?

Edited by Kenchamp

3 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

Most laundry's use dryers these days and do it all for you including the ironing for not much money, so why you would want to use one of these places?

No most hang your stuff out in the street or back of the shop - soaking wet - on hangers so the neck gets all stretched out.

Good look for some , along with the Chang wife beater they wear.

• Like 2

Fortunately I have a balcony, drying rack, ironing board and iron, but if there was a warm wash machine nearby I would use it.

dryer destroys clothes . use a clothes horse