BANGKOK
rooster59

Mini van driver sacked after scary ride from Bangkok to Hua Hin

Mini van driver sacked after scary ride from Bangkok to Hua Hin

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUzNC83NjczNTE0L25ld3MwMi5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

The head of the minivan rank in Hua Hin said he had sacked a driver that featured in a scary clip posted by a passenger. 

The 200 kilometer trip from Bangkok to the seaside resort had the poster suggesting the driver was high on drugs. 

Apart from highly erratic driving including wrenching the steering wheel and using the gears poorly he had talked loudly into his phone the whole way. 

The poster welcomed the action of the rank chief in sacking the driver but questioned how such people can be hired in the first place. 

If there was a proper vetting procedure the travelling public would be better served, they said. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-09

• Haha 1

I heard they are hiring in BKK Somchai, paying more also, you'll be right! Just don't forget to 🙏!

• Like 2

I would take a side bet that he will be back working for the same company within a few weeks !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

I would take a side bet that he will be back working for the same company within a few weeks !

Next station down the road the same day !! 

He seem to have exact the skills that is required. A great future in the speed van business.

• Like 1

Another methed out self righteous little puke right behind this one...

Edited by mok199

Just watched the vid clip, that’s scary stuff, he was obviously off his head on something.

Have you noticed how the size of their gear-lever embellishment seems to match the size of their ego?  Or is it inversely proportional to the size of something else? I have taken a few rides with these maniacs who pretend to be formula one pilots.  Long curving roads at speeds enough to make the tires squeal. One tire-blowout and it would be a rollover into the ditch.  The most relaxing journey I had in a mini bus was with a mature woman driver who stuck to the speed limit and never made a scary move. 

And non of the passengers had the balls to call highway police? Classic.

Instead, let’s do a vdo and put it on Facebook. Tomorrow he sits behind the wheel again or does anyone believe he regrets his behavior?

• Thanks 1

Only posting videos of such dangerous driving gets results.  Thai police are useless otherwise.  I watch as 5 drivers per change of lights run through at red.  The lights are directly outside the police station.

• Confused 1