Israeli gunfire kills Gaza teens during border protests

rooster59

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

Hey you win!  Okay.

Read my posts again. You are failing to consider the Palestinian people but rather attack me. Textbook tactics. I'm done.

Hey everyone Ireland just passed BDS legislature and recognized it officially! Dam decent of them!

An Israeli and an Israeli company invented the computer firewall , I do hope that all the Irish switch their computer firewalls off to comply with their boycott of Israeli products

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

or you to yours

I made no attempts to, it was your idea to pick a time line and work it to your liking, totally disregarding previous events or even post events which led to where we are now.

But carry on,

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

An Israeli and an Israeli company invented the computer firewall , I do hope that all the Irish switch their computer firewalls off to comply with their boycott of Israeli products

They can not, they are too busy preparing to send first rocket to the sun.

Nasa already warned them it was not possible as sun was too hot, but they are determined and will send it at night ????

48 minutes ago, BestB said:

Have you thrown out your computer or notebook that you using? if not you should and immediately as

usb drive was developed in Israel, Intel was developed in Israel so was the LCD screen  just to name a few.

REally? Oh so that explains  shooting protestors standing on  land  Israel has  not  yet  annexed ?

One of the key issues in the unofficial understandings between Israel and the Hamas (mediated by Egypt) was Hamas lowering the level of violence on them weekly protests, and staging them well back. This was one of the main conditions for any progress to be made in negotiations. So far, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Not because the Hamas couldn't force the issue - but because it won't due to political considerations.

6 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

REally? Oh so that explains  shooting protestors standing on  land  Israel has  not  yet  annexed ?

You're either pretending or do your handle justice. Read the topic and see which poster brought up this off-topic issue.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Of course it is. There there.

Truly, you do need to get some education.

Look at the influence of Israel and Judea in ancient times. The cult and mythos of "Israelites". 

Just a rehash of Egyptian and Greek mythologies. Written in that wonderful book of fables. "The Bible"

The fact that Israel claimed to be God given owners of Phillistine (Palestine) land. And lost the land to the Persians,

Romans and every one else. JC was a Jewish Sumerian (Samaritan)

And how Christian Fundamentalists combined with Britain, France and US to create an new Israel.

By evicting Palestinians from their land. And you wonder why Palestinians, your DNA cousins will never forgive or forget.

And why this issue will never be resolved until you realise that Solomon is a myth, not a factual historical person.

And therefore "your dreaming" times are unreal and not true. But you still keep killing Palestinians because they throw stones at you. Shame on Israel.

23 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

Truly, you do need to get some education.

Look at the influence of Israel and Judea in ancient times. The cult and mythos of "Israelites". 

Just a rehash of Egyptian and Greek mythologies. Written in that wonderful book of fables. "The Bible"

The fact that Israel claimed to be God given owners of Phillistine (Palestine) land. And lost the land to the Persians,

Romans and every one else. JC was a Jewish Sumerian (Samaritan)

And how Christian Fundamentalists combined with Britain, France and US to create an new Israel.

By evicting Palestinians from their land. And you wonder why Palestinians, your DNA cousins will never forgive or forget.

And why this issue will never be resolved until you realise that Solomon is a myth, not a factual historical person.

And therefore "your dreaming" times are unreal and not true. But you still keep killing Palestinians because they throw stones at you. Shame on Israel.

Second class education sees no rockets or explosives.

58 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

It would be helpful if you thought before you spoke . 

Putting aside completely and totally irrelevant rubbish to my response . Gaza WAS annexed and WAS given back a decade ago. Israel has no desire to take it back nor has tried to take it back . 

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Putting aside completely and totally irrelevant rubbish to my response . Gaza WAS annexed and WAS given back a decade ago. Israel has no desire to take it back nor has tried to take it back . 

The Gaza Strip was not annexed by Israel.

Also it was not "given back" - Israel withdrew unilaterally.

6 hours ago, Morch said:

One of the key issues in the unofficial understandings between Israel and the Hamas (mediated by Egypt) was Hamas lowering the level of violence on them weekly protests, and staging them well back. This was one of the main conditions for any progress to be made in negotiations. So far, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Not because the Hamas couldn't force the issue - but because it won't due to political considerations.

One would think an IDF member shooting to death a 14 year old behind a fence must be detrimental to morale.

Have any IDF forces been injured / killed by rock throwers / IEDs at the Gaza border fence? If so why can't IDF forces move back a bit to avoid being hit by rocks and so on. Why does it have to be in your face confrontation by IDF leading to death by livefire of 14 year olds? I know these issues have been covered before, hower for me over the top use of deadly force by IDF - change the rules of engagement???

42 minutes ago, simple1 said:

One would think an IDF member shooting to death a 14 year old behind a fence must be detrimental to morale.

Have any IDF forces been injured / killed by rock throwers / IEDs at the Gaza border fence? If so why can't IDF forces move back a bit to avoid being hit by rocks and so on. Why does it have to be in your face confrontation by IDF leading to death by livefire of 14 year olds? I know these issues have been covered before, hower for me over the top use of deadly force by IDF - change the rules of engagement???

Every targeted shot that is taken by an israeli sniper has to be authorised by a captain, and no, no changing of the rules of engagements or re positioning back as your enemies will simply will advance forward and receive your repositioning as weaknees the can exploit, those protesters and the people that sends them knows very well what is awaits them and they still come, it's all a part of a bloody game to see who can last longer...

12 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Every targeted shot that is taken by an israeli sniper has to be authorised by a captain, and no, no changing of the rules of engagements or re positioning back as your enemies will simply will advance forward and receive your repositioning as weaknees the can exploit, those protesters and the people that sends them knows very well what is awaits them and they still come, it's all a part of a bloody game to see who can last longer...

To be frank you post so much nonsense I don't read staff you post anymore

8 hours ago, BestB said:

What did you want me to consider?

Parents who allow kids on front lines? in the line of fire?

Their governance of choice who only invest in weapons and tunnels to attack Israel?

They wanted Gaza back, they fought for it, they got it and what did they do the nest day? fire 10 000 rockets into Israel

So what exactly did you want me to consider?

You are not supposed to take into consideration that Hamas and many Palestinians spend there lives trying to kill Israeli women and children and teach their children from a very young age that dying as a suicide bomber if what they should do with their life. The use children and teenagers as human shields while throwing explosives at Israeli's. Palestinians have repeatedly thrown away opportunities for peace and security. The primary reason is that they will not agree to a peace deal as long as a single Jewish person lives in "Palestine" which in their minds is all of Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza. Hard to make peace when one side wants to kill everyone on the other side.

7 hours ago, BestB said:

My thoughtful reply was based on relevance to the topic.

As now demonstrated by infighting over "fact" of historical events.

If the kippah was lifted more often the  hot heads may become more rational and less derogatory towards legitimate comment.

7 hours ago, BestB said:

Withdrew/ given back bottom line is the same 

No, it's not really the same.

The latter would apply agreement or some sort of cooperation.

If your point is that the Palestinians squandered (yet again) a chance to advance their cause, then yes.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

To be frank you post so much nonsense I don't read staff you post anymore

Well, 'er, apparently you do.

32 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

My thoughtful reply was based on relevance to the topic.

As now demonstrated by infighting over "fact" of historical events.

If the kippah was lifted more often the  hot heads may become more rational and less derogatory towards legitimate comment.

Your "thoughtful" comment ignored the fact that the issue was raised by another poster - and that much of the back and forth originated from that. No objections on your part to the issue being introduced, only when it's replied to. The usual fare.

Same goes for your complaints regarding "discussion" of "historical events" - you only object to some posters or some points of view bringing this up.

And, of course, it is only supposed practicing Jews participating in this discussion which are abusive to others.

Here's for better trolling.

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

I think that, in general, many of the tasks related to maintaining the occupation, or dealing with the Palestinians have a long term negative effect on IDF morale (and by extension Israeli society). That said, the way you put it loaded - highlighting the age, rather than actions.

There were injuries, for certain. Most related to IED or shots fired. Recently an IDF officer was shot by a Palestinian sniper, for example. Deaths? One, again from sniper fire.

Not quite sure what you're on about regarding "move back" - do you somehow imagine that the Palestinians would not move forward? They come up pretty close as it is. The in-your-face element is something the Palestinians are initiating, not the other way around. Don't see you, and others, wonder about that much.

The use of deadly force can be seen as over the top. As to whether there arerealistic better means/ways of dealing with the situation, yet to see much by way of informed comments on these topics. Sometimes there are no good answers or solutions. It is noted, once more, that no reservations or objections are aired regarding the presence of a 14yo in such circumstances.

13 hours ago, Morch said:

This was discussed, in detail, on past topics - in which you participated. That you bring it up again in this manner is about as expected.  But if you insist, define "work". As usual, no questions as to what leadership allows (never mind prompts) kids to partake in violent protests.

if you expect to hear my voice again and again then you are correct.  I am but one voice of conscience but I intend to use it wherever I encounter injustice.  It is my duty.  What prompts any person to fight against an invader on their own soil.  Any military man knows that a people will always fight their most aggresively when they are oppressed on their own soil.  Ask the Japanese.

OP. "Palestinians say the weekly protests are led by civil society groups demanding an easing of the blockade and recognition of their right to return to homes in Israel."

Palestinians have a right to demonstrate for their right of return to Israel from which they have been ethnically cleansed by mainly European colonizers, and not allowed to return to their land and homes. That's a war crime. As is using live ammunition to prevent that return.

The reason they are not allowed to return is pure racism.

The demonstrators are far braver to stand up for their rights than the heavily armed IDF snipers entrenched behind 2 rows of steel fencing and ditch.

10 minutes ago, dexterm said:

OP. "Palestinians say the weekly protests are led by civil society groups demanding an easing of the blockade and recognition of their right to return to homes in Israel."

Palestinians have a right to demonstrate for their right of return to Israel from which they have been ethnically cleansed by mainly European colonizers, and not allowed to return to their land and homes. That's a war crime. As is using live ammunition to prevent that return.

The reason they are not allowed to return is pure racism.

The demonstrators are far braver to stand up for their rights than the heavily armed IDF snipers entrenched behind 2 rows of steel fencing and ditch.

Why do you insist on posting same rubbish over and over again?

at least a few dozen times you were shown to be incorrect by a number of people and yet you insist on repeating same nonsense over and over again.

you like to call them brave? Your choice , I call them stupid.

Only an idiot will stand in the line of fire being well aware he would be shot. Brave and smart would look for alternative or weak spots to penetrate .

Archived