Israeli gunfire kills Gaza teens during border protests

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

exactly and then you can rewrite the history to fit your agenda

or you to yours

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

Hey you win!  Okay.

Read my posts again. You are failing to consider the Palestinian people but rather attack me. Textbook tactics. I'm done.

Hey everyone Ireland just passed BDS legislature and recognized it officially! Dam decent of them!

An Israeli and an Israeli company invented the computer firewall , I do hope that all the Irish switch their computer firewalls off to comply with their boycott of Israeli products

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Some also did come from there,and many other countries also.  So?

So your claim that Israelis are a bunch of Americans and Europeans is incorrect

• Thanks 1

Just now, sanemax said:

So your claim that Israelis are a bunch of Americans and Europeans is incorrect

please quote where I said that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

or you to yours

I made no attempts to, it was your idea to pick a time line and work it to your liking, totally disregarding previous events or even post events which led to where we are now.

But carry on,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

An Israeli and an Israeli company invented the computer firewall , I do hope that all the Irish switch their computer firewalls off to comply with their boycott of Israeli products

They can not, they are too busy preparing to send first rocket to the sun.

Nasa already warned them it was not possible as sun was too hot, but they are determined and will send it at night 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

One of the key issues in the unofficial understandings between Israel and the Hamas (mediated by Egypt) was Hamas lowering the level of violence on them weekly protests, and staging them well back. This was one of the main conditions for any progress to be made in negotiations. So far, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Not because the Hamas couldn't force the issue - but because it won't due to political considerations.

6 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

REally? Oh so that explains  shooting protestors standing on  land  Israel has  not  yet  annexed ?

You're either pretending or do your handle justice. Read the topic and see which poster brought up this off-topic issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

Truly, you do need to get some education.

Look at the influence of Israel and Judea in ancient times. The cult and mythos of "Israelites". 

Just a rehash of Egyptian and Greek mythologies. Written in that wonderful book of fables. "The Bible"

The fact that Israel claimed to be God given owners of Phillistine (Palestine) land. And lost the land to the Persians,

Romans and every one else. JC was a Jewish Sumerian (Samaritan)

And how Christian Fundamentalists combined with Britain, France and US to create an new Israel.

By evicting Palestinians from their land. And you wonder why Palestinians, your DNA cousins will never forgive or forget.

And why this issue will never be resolved until you realise that Solomon is a myth, not a factual historical person.

And therefore "your dreaming" times are unreal and not true. But you still keep killing Palestinians because they throw stones at you. Shame on Israel.

Second class education sees no rockets or explosives.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

REally? Oh so that explains  shooting protestors standing on  land  Israel has  not  yet  annexed ?

It would be helpful if you thought before you spoke . 

Putting aside completely and totally irrelevant rubbish to my response . Gaza WAS annexed and WAS given back a decade ago. Israel has no desire to take it back nor has tried to take it back . 

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

It would be helpful if you thought before you spoke . 

Putting aside completely and totally irrelevant rubbish to my response . Gaza WAS annexed and WAS given back a decade ago. Israel has no desire to take it back nor has tried to take it back . 

The Gaza Strip was not annexed by Israel.

Also it was not "given back" - Israel withdrew unilaterally.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

The Gaza Strip was not annexed by Israel.

Also it was not "given back" - Israel withdrew unilaterally.

Withdrew/ given back bottom line is the same 

A few posts and replies have been removed.   Posting stupid, silly nonsensical memes isn't going to cut it.  

Stay on topic or face a suspension. 

• Like 1