Sqaure Pin Electric Sockets

grollies

14 minutes ago, Crossy said:

This is the closest I've got to a locally availalble arrangement that accepts two BS1363 plugs, with a bonus 2-pin socket too.

20190217_120459.jpg

Unfortunately you can't replace the 2-pin with a switch as the UK plug just fouls.

20190217_120516.jpg

Whilst it doesn't fit IN a Thai back box it does cover a Thai box and the 5 unit carrier has holes that line up with the standard fixings. That said I think I'd add a couple of extra screws into the wall if damage to the wall wasn't an issue.

Thanks, appreciate it. I was thinking the other day the switch would still foul. But the pic is just what I needed, now wifey can go out armed with the right info. Very kind of you to post it up.

4 hours ago, grollies said:

Thanks, appreciate it. I was thinking the other day the switch would still foul. But the pic is just what I needed, now wifey can go out armed with the right info. Very kind of you to post it up.

No problem, glad to be of service.

Here's the Haco catalog (122MB download mind)  HACO - General Catalog.pdf

Or here http://fliphtml5.com/webc/ohjq

The bits in question are the Master Series starting on page 47, the ideal thing for you is M4-U20 on page 49, exactly what I posted without the 2-pin. You may need your man to order for you.

Archived