True Visions Problem

johnmell

I have the platinum package with a dish in Nakhon Phanom province. Last 3 days am getting the err16 error message on all the movie and bein sports channels in the evening and early morning, but from about 10 am to 6 pm they are ok.Most of the thai channels are ok all the time.

Anybody got any ideas what the problem is as if I get someone out during the day it will be working fine, I'm totally baffled.

ER 16, based on the hundreds of similar issues on Thai social media, typically points to an encrypted channel issue, i.e premium content being blocked.

Assuming your account is in good standing and no satellite issues, it's probably a technical glitch on the provisioning side (within TrueVisions).

You may have to reboot the box, and/or update the firmware. It's a multi-step process they talked me through on the phone last year - I honestly can't remember all the steps and keypress codes.

The last step may involve replacing chipped smart-card and/or box.

On 2/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, mtls2005 said:

ER 16, based on the hundreds of similar issues on Thai social media, typically points to an encrypted channel issue, i.e premium content being blocked.

Assuming your account is in good standing and no satellite issues, it's probably a technical glitch on the provisioning side (within TrueVisions).

You may have to reboot the box, and/or update the firmware. It's a multi-step process they talked me through on the phone last year - I honestly can't remember all the steps and keypress codes.

The last step may involve replacing chipped smart-card and/or box.

The True guy came out and changed the dish.Working fine now.

Archived