Jump to content
BANGKOK 22 February 2019 00:56
moontang

Unlimited MRT or BTS passes????

Recommended Posts

Do they still do these?  How about that three day unlimited MRT?  THX!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTS 1 Day Pass Unlimited - 140 baht.

 

MRT 1 Day Pass Unlimited - 120 baht

 

MRT 3 Day Pass Unlimited - 230 baht

 

MRT One Month Unlimited - 1,400 baht.

 

BTS does not have any unlimited more than the 1 day pass, but it has packages of trips one can buy, maximum being 50 trips @ 26 baht = 1,300 baht that can be used over 30 days.

 

Travelling on BTS extensions will incur additional costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lkv said:

BTS 1 Day Pass Unlimited - 140 baht.

 

MRT 1 Day Pass Unlimited - 120 baht

 

MRT 3 Day Pass Unlimited - 230 baht

 

MRT One Month Unlimited - 1,400 baht.

 

BTS does not have any unlimited more than the 1 day pass, but it has packages of trips one can buy, maximum being 50 trips @ 26 baht = 1,300 baht that can be used over 30 days.

 

Travelling on BTS extensions will incur additional costs.

how recently have you bought an mrt pass?  seems like they weren't doing them during the merger of the new line.  

Edited by moontang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, moontang said:

how recently have you bought an mrt pass?  seems like they weren't doing them during the merger of the new line.  

Not recently, but they still advertise them on their website as of today. Unless the website is wrong, which would not come as a shock since this is  Thailand.

 

Better check at the counters 🙂

Edited by lkv
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bit off topic but did anyone see the new station map inside the MRT trains this morning? So many greyed out "Future Stations" they had to do an arbitrary line break at Huai Kwang so it looks like a connecting station or something. It's ridiculous, hard to explain but you'll know what I mean when you see it. I'll try to snap a photo this evening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I've seen the new MRT maps, no I can't make head or tail of them either and I know what the extended line looks like.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lkv said:

Not recently, but they still advertise them on their website as of today. Unless the website is wrong, which would not come as a shock since this is  Thailand.

 

Better check at the counters 🙂

I think  the catch is they are for Blue Line only....says all 18 stations...that is Blue....yes 120 and 230 for one and three day passes on MRT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here it is, in all it's glory.. All the greyed out ones to the right are future stations. No indication of BTS connecting stations etc. Sorry for the poor angle, people in the way.

20190212_094206.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Greyhat said:

Here it is, in all it's glory.. All the greyed out ones to the right are future stations. No indication of BTS connecting stations etc. Sorry for the poor angle, people in the way.

20190212_094206.jpg

Yeah, saw that.  I don't know why they planned so many years in advance - you can see where they will peel those off in sections as each part opens.  It kind of makes sense though, although it looks stupid right now.

 

And they do note connecting stations, but they are colour coded and don't have logos anymore.  So BTS Sukhumvit connections are a green line, Silom lines in light green etc.  And there is a key in the bottom right in really tiny letters explaining what the colours are.  Again it's like they've planned for five years in advance when we are used to having different coloured lines rather than "BTS" or "MRT".  But it must be very confusing for people, especially tourists.  Who knew the ARL was that kind of grubby purply/brown colour?  It's not very good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...