iHerb How Long For Delivery

owling

I ordered 2 products from iHerb 5 weeks ago and as yet they haven't arrived. The tracking tells me they were sent on the 6/01/19 with DHL and says it's in transit which hasn't changed for 3 weeks. Is this normal postage delivery with iHerb.? I got some Coenzyme Q10 and Papaya tablets. So, not illegal substances. 

I couldn't find Q10 (no one knew what I was talking about) also noticed vitamins here are double the price from the west.

It usually takes about 2 wks to arrive here, but from experience, packages do get held up at a particular transit station (forgotten whether it was at the Melrose Park center). You can send an inquiry to DHL from the tracking page. 

2 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Sorry, but why not just buy from a shop here?  Not available or big price diff?

After going to 3 pharmacies no one knew what I was talking about even after showing a photo.

Although I was offered collagen, calcium and ginseng. I looked at Lazada but only have 30mgx30 tablets. I take 200 mg so a lot cheaper at iHerb.

I also prefer using quality brands.

1 hour ago, wxyz1 said:

It usually takes about 2 wks to arrive here, but from experience, packages do get held up at a particular transit station (forgotten whether it was at the Melrose Park center). You can send an inquiry to DHL from the tracking page. 

Thanks, will do that now.

9 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Sorry, but why not just buy from a shop here?  Not available or big price diff?

Big price difference and normally you get all the i herb packages. The prices differ a lot and with only a two week wait and almost never any taxes its a good deal.

They limit the weight and the price of products you can buy in one go so it does not get stopped. I think they made a deal with customs.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Mine usually take about a month. I live in rural area.

Did a couple of orders, all came quite fast (faster than expected). I live a little bit outside BKK but still considered greater BKK (Nothaburi Bangyai). Never a problem with long waits. Maybe my location is just good. 

I have used Iherb for years never a problem until last year. It took 8 weeks the majority of that time waiting in the transfer center in Frankfurt Germany, I called and complained but good luck with that. The package even made a little round around Germany before being sent to Thailand. Once I was told your package has been sent to Thailand. Went to the post office nah still setting in Germany. Finally got someone who would listen at Iherb and he cancelled the order refund and a few days later get the notice pick up your package as we cannot deliver it has been damaged. Went to the post office the Thais had put it into a plastic shipping bag as there was a big hole torn in the box. Asked the guys there no that is the way it showed up here Bangkok put it in Plastic bag. Got home opened it up and the Prostate formula was missing of course the most expensive thing in the box.

Considering the bad customer service I recieved I would prefer to use another company but Iherb has good prices and product selection. Just have to put up with the bad shipping DHL is the worse.

Archived