Long running script slowing TVF down

thaibeachlovers

My computer is running very slowly when I am on TVF due, according to the computer, to a long running script and I have to keep telling it to stop the script. I don't know how to find out exactly what it is.

Any ideas what this is- it's unique to TVF- and how to stop it?

It has to be something TVF is doing, or it would be on everything else.

TVF is slow enough anyway, I don't need anything extra slowing me down even more.

Thanks for any help.

Your lucky if you are only just getting it. I get it every time I turn on TV and that's for the last several months. Also get TV is not responding recover web page. One of the reasons I don't bother with TV to much now. Just to much aggro. Don't get it on any other site so has to be TVF.

Not holding up to much hope of getting this sorted. Am still awaiting a reply to a question I put two months ago.

35 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Your lucky if you are only just getting it. I get it every time I turn on TV and that's for the last several months. Also get TV is not responding recover web page. One of the reasons I don't bother with TV to much now. Just to much aggro. Don't get it on any other site so has to be TVF.

Not holding up to much hope of getting this sorted. Am still awaiting a reply to a question I put two months ago.

Yes, I have to put up with a lot just to post on TVF, it's slow, it hangs, the page jumps around so much I often click on the wrong thread, the not responding page, and now this. I have to ask the obvious question, why is it so bad now when it used to work perfectly years ago? Actually I know the answer, but forum rules forbid me saying the reason.

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, I have to put up with a lot just to post on TVF, it's slow, it hangs, the page jumps around so much I often click on the wrong thread, the not responding page, and now this. I have to ask the obvious question, why is it so bad now when it used to work perfectly years ago? Actually I know the answer, but forum rules forbid me saying the reason.

Just tried to log in again, what did I get??? Not only long running script. But comp has just told me there is a problem with TVF site. So it is them not our comps: Will anything happen to sort this out I doubt it. Seems as long as they get their adds in they don't care about us users. Just one thing I would like to point out is NO USERS. NO ADDS. NO MONEY.

i

On 2/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, fredob43 said:

Just tried to log in again, what did I get??? Not only long running script. But comp has just told me there is a problem with TVF site. So it is them not our comps: Will anything happen to sort this out I doubt it. Seems as long as they get their adds in they don't care about us users. Just one thing I would like to point out is NO USERS. NO ADDS. NO MONEY.

Is this same problem; try to open another site but old site connection very slow to finish, and then start the connecting to the new site I'm wanting to open?

2 hours ago, transam said:

Weeeeell, could be cos I spent hours fluffing around with PC stuff. ????

Thank you for your helpful posts/reply about as useful as a 9 bob note. What you don't seem to realise is that some of us do have a life, and cant be bothered to faff about all day on a comp:

1 hour ago, fredob43 said:

Thank you for your helpful posts/reply about as useful as a 9 bob note. What you don't seem to realise is that some of us do have a life, and cant be bothered to faff about all day on a comp:

Then don't complain here if YOU have a ploblem...????

2 hours ago, transam said:

Then don't complain here if YOU have a ploblem...????

Please correct me if I am wrong. But didn't your tell me the other week that if I had a problem I should report it on this section.

Now it seems that you have changed you mind yet again. I would like to also point out that it's not only me that has a problem with TVF but many others do, are they incorrect on posting here as well????

For the mods you requested times well this morning around 10am and also just now at just after 2pm.

Half the time with problems its Junk PC, clueless operator and poor Net provider. We got the No 1 moaner, yet if you plug your hi end laptop in it works fine. leave it with him no prob. Then later hes got another prob his junk, and TV with TV. Always moaning, but only hes right. Reminds me of......................

Archived