BANGKOK 18 February 2019 14:10
thaicurious

Thai Translation Apps -- Google Translator Camera

53 minutes ago, thaicurious said:

I've already addressed this particular issue of functionality numerously, reporting that I've found the camera function to work perfectly well while connected to the internet, but that I confirmed finding, as others found that the Thai language is not yet working offline with camera while other languages do work offline. I'd imagine future versions will work better as other languages do now.

I've already said that I looked up the reported error number which looks to me like an operating system issue, not an app issue. But I'm not a tech guy and so I suggested approaching tech forums for appropriate advice.

To the rest of what you've shared, you should discuss all that with your therapist.

don't tell that to me, I know it, tell that to the ones not knowing and getting frustrated

8 hours ago, Mavideol said:

don't tell that to me, I know it, tell that to the ones not knowing and getting frustrated

I don't know what you are dealing with internally but you seem to be getting upset over a non issue.

While I might have responded to one or another particular poster, I posted into an open forum where all are free to read or not, to contribute or not. That I opened a topic does not make me thread monitor. I own neither the topic nor the thread.

If you had an answer for the guy, either your own or one you've read elsewhere, either by me or by anyone, maybe it would be more helpful for you to simply offer that to the person rather than aggravate by blaming someone else for not responding, particularly when the response was there, just written to another person that this person could have bothered to read as this is an open forum.

If 20 or whatever number of people keep asking the same thing, it is not up to the OP of a thread to keep answering all 20 people individually what was already answered once or even a few times by then. It isn't anything personal. It is simply exhausting.

12 hours ago, thaicurious said:

I don't know what you are dealing with internally but you seem to be getting upset over a non issue.

While I might have responded to one or another particular poster, I posted into an open forum where all are free to read or not, to contribute or not. That I opened a topic does not make me thread monitor. I own neither the topic nor the thread.

If you had an answer for the guy, either your own or one you've read elsewhere, either by me or by anyone, maybe it would be more helpful for you to simply offer that to the person rather than aggravate by blaming someone else for not responding, particularly when the response was there, just written to another person that this person could have bothered to read as this is an open forum.

If 20 or whatever number of people keep asking the same thing, it is not up to the OP of a thread to keep answering all 20 people individually what was already answered once or even a few times by then. It isn't anything personal. It is simply exhausting.

doing ok, thanks..... should worry about you, for someone who doesn't have time to answer the 20 or so people who have questions, you sure do have time to keep non sense answer to my post,

• Like 1