"BM man" found dead in short time hotel in Sakon Nakhon - his lady flees the scene

webfact

"BM man" found dead in short time hotel in Sakon Nakhon - his lady flees the scene

3pm.jpg

A maid at a short time hotel resort in Sakon Nakhon told reporters that at 9.03 am Sunday a man driving a BMW checked in with a small woman who she didn't know. 

Jinda, 30, said that at 9.30 am the woman came rushing out asking for her help saying that the man had passed out and she could not revive him. In addition he had urinated.

Jinda sought the assistance of another patron and discovered that the man was most likely dead. 

An ambulance was called and Badin, 51, was pronounced dead at the scene. 

In the confusion the woman had left the resort.

Pol Capt Panich Wongnaikote found the victim face up in Room 11 surrounded by urine and feces. There was no sign of a struggle. A BMW X3 was parked outside, a fact that featured prominently in the Sanook story who called the deceased "BM Man". 

Capt Panich said it looked like a heart attack and he has contacted relatives. 

Now he wants to interview the woman to see what she knows. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-11

Not unusual for the bowel and ladder to release contents, however, it doesn't occur this quickly unless  there  is an underlying chronic disease or an exposure to chemicals or pharmaceutical compounds. The body may be clinically dead, but until the brain is dead, there will still be some semblance of control over the bladder and bowels. It can take 1-3 hours for brain death.

I have a hunch that this wasn't just a heart attack.

I have a hunch this thread will attract the conspiracy theorists. OK, I'll start. He was a Russian who had video evidence of whatever, who was just trying for some stress relief. The woman gave him a condom smeared with succinylcholine.

BM man ????

I remember when I was a young kid and the family was sitting in the living room and my dad got up out of his chair and announced, "Well, I'm going for a BM."

I asked if I could come too and he said I could come if I wanted to. I grabbed my coat and followed the old man straight into the toilet while he laughed like hell.

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have a hunch this thread will attract the conspiracy theorists. OK, I'll start. He was a Russian who had video evidence of whatever, who was just trying for some stress relief. The woman gave him a condom smeared with succinylcholine.

well at least there is the bmw the cops can take for the trouble to handle a dead man..

There were small holes not yet found in the room, with poison darts laced with a bacteria found only in one tree, deep in the Amazon forest.  Only 11 people have seen this tree, with footprints tracing back to a small city deep in Siberia.  The man actually thought he was going to sign contracts for an oil development property deep in the mountains of Laos.  The woman spoke 13 languages, and only appeared short because she hypnotized the staff.

ebook..... $9.99

On 2/11/2019 at 4:39 AM, geriatrickid said:

Not unusual for the bowel and ladder to release contents, however, it doesn't occur this quickly

Came home one night and couldn't get out the keys to the front door quick enough. I experienced this warm feeling on my legs... :biggrin:

Archived