Hotel Soi 22 or 23?

CGW

Asking about hotels on a local forum is probably not the best place as few will actually stay in hotel, but have friends arriving in a couple of weeks and would like to stay either Soi 22 or 23, decent hotel, price around 2,500, can anyone recommend?

Cheers

I like the Holiday Inn on Soi 22. It's very nice and offer a great breakfast. Also has a good (albeit pricy) Indian on the top floor, a Dominos pizza and a Carl's Jr. if they like fast food. 

Easy walk to Emporium, Queen's Park, Terminal 21 and the BTS. Nice bonus if you're an IHG club member...

S Sukhumvit Suites, Soi 21 - 23, alongside Citibank Building at Asok.

Secure - doorman and must swipe key in elevator to get above lobby, friendly helpful staff, most of whom speak English well. Most rooms small/modern/clean.

Safe/minibar/toiletries. Downstairs restaurant with outdoor seating/bar on Sukhumvit.

Accepts credit cards with no extra fee.

Easy rail link trip from BKK with 1 change of line for 1 stop.

Stayed there last July and then in October, will stay there in the future if in Bangkok.

Found it via asking a recommendation on TVF.

Booking directly with the hotel should get you the best price:

www.sukhumvitsuitesbangkok.com

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I like the Holiday Inn on Soi 22. It's very nice and offer a great breakfast. Also has a good (albeit pricy) Indian on the top floor, a Dominos pizza and a Carl's Jr. if they like fast food. 

Easy walk to Emporium, Queen's Park, Terminal 21 and the BTS. Nice bonus if you're an IHG club member...

This has been my go to hotel for a few years now, great location, one of my favourite places to eat - "No Idea" just across the road, also easy route to the airport missing a lot of the traffic, but a little on the pricey side for them.

1 minute ago, CGW said:

This has been my go to hotel for a few years now, great location, one of my favourite places to eat - "No Idea" just across the road, also easy route to the airport missing a lot of the traffic, but a little on the pricey side for them.

I stayed there almost every Saturday night for two years. I'm IHG Spire Elite and always got upgraded to a nice suite.

The snacks and drinks in the lounge make for a decent free dinner as well...

Archived