Thai man pretends to be handicapped to get disabled parking - posts online

webfact

Thai man pretends to be handicapped to get disabled parking - posts online

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Thai man has apologized to society after a storm of criticism after he posted a video of himself pretending to be handicapped to get an advantageous disabled parking spot in the Bangkok area.

The man who posted the clip, that now appears to have been taken down, thought he was being funny.

Netizens told him he was a jerk. 

After initially sticking up for himself he realizes now that he was in the wrong and made the standard apology to Thai society along with a "I will do better in the future" statement. 

The incident happened in Samrong. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-11

17 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Nearly every car I see in these bays is a BMW, Mercedes Benz or Porsche ????????????????.

At some of our local Big C's, Tesco's, HomePros and shopping malls, they now have a security guard stationed near the disabled parking bays to check who intends parking there.

My son is severely disabled and it's very difficult to manage his wheelchair in normal parking bays when neighboring ones are full. 

The selfish c**nts who park in these bays because they're too lazy to walk a bit should have their vehicles clamped and charged a massive release fee.

12 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

At some of our local Big C's, Tesco's, HomePros and shopping malls, they now have a security guard stationed near the disabled parking bays to check who intends parking there.

My son is severely disabled and it's very difficult to manage his wheelchair in normal parking bays when neighboring ones are full. 

The selfish c**nts who park in these bays because they're too lazy to walk a bit should have their vehicles clamped and charged a massive release fee.

Spot on mate, a while back wife and i in the disabled parking bay at Tesco in Khonkaen, prick in a tuna came over and demanded we got out of his parking bay.

Well wife went back into Tesco, i ignored him, he finally parked a few bays away, then walked off towards the CIMB bank building, now CIMB have their own parking.

My Dad has a sticker for disabled parking in rural Australia and Mum or others do the driving. The sticker is for the person not the car. The local parking plod are pretty good as there a lot of retired people in the area and if you are parked there they want to see the person in the car or at least be readily spotted in the Drs surgery or the shops. My niece is also disabled and uses a wheelchair and they are smart enough to allow us to pick her up and drop her off without another sticker as she lives 300 km away. I doubt they are policed by the Thais much but if they upped the fines to say 2000 baht the tea money boys may take a bit of interest.

hes retarted in the head. Anyway, i have never ever seen a handicapped person park in a handicapped spot. Only thai commoners. They have no shame and if you dare say anything sonehow your the bad one because "Thais dont care about who park's where..." Been down that road too many times to count.

...in some minds....some types...anything goes....for unearned or undeserved advantages...

...but of course this is the case everywhere in the world.....

....it's the self-righteous attitude that is the clincher....

...or when the race card is played.....

On 2/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, Baerboxer said:

You 1000% correct 

It happens every day Thai people are just me first generation 

Archived