Thai woman has no money after finishing with farang husband - turns to drug dealing with new Thai husband

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, ReMarKable said:

I assume she had to deal to feed her habit.  Most likely the reason her marriage failed.  She is still in debt to her supplier since the drugs were confiscated.  Better to have flushed and be in debt and not arrested IMO.

More rubbish guesswork.

I think it's worth pointing out that the police are quite aware of the flush trick and put a filter down the manhole where the sewer pipes run through. Flushing is just another crime in that you are trying to evade capture, and tampering with evidence if they really want to grind you into the dust.

5 hours ago, Traubert said:

I think it's worth pointing out that the police are quite aware of the flush trick and put a filter down the manhole where the sewer pipes run through. Flushing is just another crime in that you are trying to evade capture, and tampering with evidence if they really want to grind you into the dust.

They'd struggle with that in Thailand. Most toilets flush into septic tanks.

It could not be determined who fathered the child ? 

All good girls turn to selling their ass to make ends meet , this one is not really a good girl, she decided to sell drugs ???? 

of course getting a job is out of the question

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 7:20 AM, SweetStickyRice said:

It's refreshing to read about a farang who covered his tracks well. It puts a smile on my face. Well done farang! (If you ever get to read this comment.)

But probably he had buy a house for her 

But in my opinion she sounds as a bad lady and probably know this Thai man for long time 

Why not take a job instead of selling drugs?? 

I hope the baby is not baby of the farangman but from a Thai man

On 2/11/2019 at 12:45 PM, webfact said:

Thai woman has no money after finishing with farang husband - turns to drug dealing with new Thai husband

One wonders if the "new Thai husband" was in fact the old Thai husband who was always in the background as is commonly the case with low life Thai women who get with Farang.

I think poor people should be given a special government license to sell drugs to foreigners.  It would help them make ends meet, pay for their families' well being, and everyone would be happy, but unfortunately, Thailand is saddled with these authoritarian military halfwits who need to stay in their barracks where they belong, instead of trying to run the lives of the Thai people.

3 hours ago, Dolmance said:

I think poor people should be given a special government license to sell drugs to foreigners.  It would help them make ends meet, pay for their families' well being, and everyone would be happy

They pay the BiB the operating "fees", and rat out any farang that buys...  She and/or her boyfriend, obviously lost sight of the rules of engagement.

Archived