Security systems

SidJames

Can anyone recommend a company that can install an alarm & cctv system for my house please?

I know that there are a few in Tukcom but I've bought 2 different cctv systems over the years for there & had problems both times with both systems having failed beyond repair.

I use Hikvision IP cameras and Hikvision NVRs. Also, Dahua is a good brand of CCTV, but get IP cameras not analog. Use WD purple drives for retention, the are specifically made for surveillance systems. When purchasing security equipment, never buy the cheap stuff, get the good quality brands. Hik are normally guaranteed for 2 yrs.. My purchases were from Bangkok, not from Tukcom Pattaya. You might get cheaper prices from aliexpress, but buyer beware, sometimes not genuine.

Buy an IP camera.  It calls you up if anyone trips the motion sensor.  Home pro has systems that trip if doors are opened and alarm and lights go off and call you on the phone.  Of course you will have to put in a land line phone. 

The IR is nice to check on the dogs outside at night without having to get out of bed. 

Mine is hooked to a UPS if the power goes off.  Router too. 

4 waterproof outdoor cams router and ups and door hook ups.  10,000 or so. 

Dogs = priceless. 

17 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Another thing one has to think about is -  what will you do when you see people breaking into your home on your phone app and you are not there. 

I'll set off the auto-destruct device that I also want installed & blow the place to smithereens.

Which floor on Tukcom stock those or is that a Homepro purchase?

Archived