Freshmen Stripped To Undies In Sotus Beach Trip

webfact

Freshmen Stripped To Undies In Sotus Beach Trip
By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

52038559_2043485175705194_49648660453754

Photo: Anti Sotus / Facebook

PHETCHABURI — Freshmen were stripped to their underwear and forced to stand shoulder to shoulder as early-morning waves crashed around them. Some were made to bend over in front of their friends while others had to lick ketchup off their friends’ chests and nipples.

According to Monday reports by the Anti Sotus anti-hazing Facebook page, these were some of the degrading activities held Feb. 1 to Feb. 3 at an unknown beach during a freshmen hazing initiation for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering students from King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2019/02/11/freshmen-stripped-to-undies-in-sotus-beach-trip/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2019-02-11

1 hour ago, attrayant said:

Some hazing activities are downright heinous but this one seems not so bad - on the beach in underwear... so what?  Still, I agree it's better to get rid of all this sophomoric stuff.  How does this prepare the recruits for military service?

Military service, this was only for university students. 

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

It's a bottomless pit of nonsense here at present.

The Nonsense factory of Asia.

Carry on Thailand. :giggle:

Yes. I've said for years and years to my brother back in Europe that Thailand is like a living Carry On film (but without the lovable humour!).

10 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Yes. I've said for years and years to my brother back in Europe that Thailand is like a living Carry On film (but without the lovable humour!).

Well, certainly, Kenneth Williams would have been very helpful beachside.

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Even blanking out a mans nipples,how crazy are things getting here.

regards Worgeordie

Sometimes, in Thailand, you just need to stop and reconsider you opinion of the intellectual capacity of Thai bureaucrats!!  ????

Archived