Russian Man Dies After Falling At Suvarnabhumi

webfact

With the constant movement of the camera showing the guy climbed and jumping, it makes me think that it was not a CCTV camera but held in someone's hand, like a smart phone for example. If that is the case, why did it take so long for someone (looked like a cop) to a approach him?

17 hours ago, anon7854 said:

I am mostly avoiding news like this but I am still trying to understand what purpose do these news have?  Make us sad? Knowing that an unknown person died in this world? That we can die? That there are many depressed people?

1. Someone died/suicided

2. Ok... and?

I so agree!  Ok everyone, I am leaving this planet, gonna find the white light! C'ya on the other side.  Really! People are coming and going all day every day, enjoy the ride numb nuts! Live for something or die for nothing! Make your choice...

3 hours ago, Cereal said:

With the constant movement of the camera showing the guy climbed and jumping, it makes me think that it was not a CCTV camera but held in someone's hand, like a smart phone for example

Of course it was CCTV , someone was filming the screen with his smart phone, a normal way to gather CCTV evidence in Thailand. 

7 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Who is watching the security camera screens?

Or are they all too busy with thier smartphone's?

Seriously?  How many CCTV cameras do you think there are in Suvarnabhumi?  Must be hundreds. And how many people in there at any one time?  Tens of thousands.   And you expect there should be people watching each screen constantly and be able to react and stop someone who has just decided to jump over a barrier that might only be visible on one camera?

I mean no-one ever commits suicide in the West where there is CCTV because the super vigilant CCTV watchers aren't on their phone and they pop up in an instant to stop it.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, anon7854 said:

I am mostly avoiding news like this but I am still trying to understand what purpose do these news have?  Make us sad? Knowing that an unknown person died in this world? That we can die? That there are many depressed people?

1. Someone died/suicided

2. Ok... and?

The problem is not in the news, but in your perception.
I sometimes make the same mistake, but if i let it affect my mood and think it through, then i soon realize that the problem is not the news, but how i look at the news.

(Your) reality is only created by your own perception.
For every negative event we have 2 main choices:
- auto thought and start digging on the negatives (glass half empty)
- interrupt auto thought, and start digging on the positives (glass half full)

So for this article:
- A man was so desperate that he killed himself. Is the world so bad that there are reasons to jump? Let me think of some reasons....
OR:
- A man was so desperate that he killed himself. I pity him but I am grateful that i am able to enjoy many aspects of life: .... (here is where you count your joys). Too bad that guy could not see that.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Probably too many to report them all.   :sad:

Nearly 30 per day in my country (France),

3 times more that people killed in road accidents...

maybe time to stop sucking life energy out of people (litterally) with too oppressive regulations and taxes.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:42 PM, anon7854 said:

1. Someone died/suicided

2. Ok... and?

Have you seen the ne s in India?  It’s pretty harsh

10 hours ago, manarak said:
On 2/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Probably too many to report them all.   :sad:

Nearly 30 suicides per day in my country (France),

3 times more that people killed in road accidents...

maybe time to stop sucking life energy out of people (litterally)

with too oppressive regulations and taxes.

How much are these values for your country?

France's rates are not really different of USA, Australia, Switzerland... ones.

Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png

7 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

How much are these values for your country?

France's rates are not really different of USA, Australia, Switzerland... ones.

Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png

I guess reasons for suicide are different from one country to another.

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

Interesting - he flew in from overseas to Thailand just to commit suicide as it is a very common occurance in this country.

Yes, maybe he read Thaivisa where you can read about suicides every week. And decided this is the place to do it. 

Archived