Need to print & scan a 1-page document

billp

I have to print out a single-page document for my health insurance, sign it, scan it and email it back. In the past this would have been no problem here in Bangkok. But all my tried and true internet service outfits seem to have disappeared and I’m not staying in a hotel so I can’t use hotel business services. The last thread in this forum on this topic dates back to 2015 so it’s way out of date. Does anyone have any current suggestions of where I can get this done? Maybe in the Suk-Asoke neighbourhood, but really anywhere in downtown Bangkok would do. Thanks in advance.

the business centers in some hotels will offer their services for a small fee...also many small shops where kids go to play video games after school may have a printing and scanning facility available for a small fee, that's where I go in my small town when I need the same kinda stuff done usually required annually by some pension providers, proof of existence, etc...look on the small sois near the closest school...

as a precaution when you get yer USB stick back after anyone handling it scan it for viruses, you may be unpleasantly surprised...

54 minutes ago, billp said:

I have to print out a single-page document for my health insurance, sign it, scan it and email it back. In the past this would have been no problem here in Bangkok. But all my tried and true internet service outfits seem to have disappeared and I’m not staying in a hotel so I can’t use hotel business services. The last thread in this forum on this topic dates back to 2015 so it’s way out of date. Does anyone have any current suggestions of where I can get this done? Maybe in the Suk-Asoke neighbourhood, but really anywhere in downtown Bangkok would do. Thanks in advance.

You can go to playstore on Android, or App store on Iphone.  Numerous free applications to scan.  Printing it and signing it a bit more of a problem.  You can go to Doc.hub and upload the document and then sign digitally using your keypad or better with your mouse.  Save the PDF and then email it. 

Have you thought about going to your Juristic office and asking them to print it out for you, probably will cost you 5 baht. Put it on a USB drive to bring it to them. Sign it then you can take a pic of it with your phone and email it back to your health insurance agent via email attached as a picture file (if you want to save money for them to scan it). Done!

Archived