Jump to content
BANGKOK 27 March 2019 03:12
John Sutherland

Best Estate Agents in Jomtien

Recommended Posts

I will echo the recommendations for East Coast Realty from the above posts.  I would add a recommendation for Stu Sutton at Jomtien Property.

 

I have bought and sold condos with both David and Stu and feel they did a very good job.  Plus, both agencies are good about keeping out-of-date listings off their web site.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everyone who has replied. It has helped a lot. One further question is I have noticed that a lot of the condo's while they have fantastic facilities don't seem to have children's play areas, Paradise & Seven Seas condo's seems to be the only one I could find. the only play area I could find was Angry Birds on the beach, are there plenty public parks in Jomtien with kids play areas? or is this something that is lacking in the area.

Edited by John Sutherland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 4:38 PM, John Sutherland said:

Thanks to everyone who has replied. It has helped a lot. One further question is I have noticed that a lot of the condo's while they have fantastic facilities don't seem to have children's play areas, Paradise & Seven Seas condo's seems to be the only one I could find. the only play area I could find was Angry Birds on the beach, are there plenty public parks in Jomtien with kids play areas? or is this something that is lacking in the area.

Jomtien/Pattaya isnt really known as a family destination, though Russian families seem to be happy enough with it. Perhaps you should consider getting an annual pass to one of the several nearby water parks.

 

As for condo buildings, my preference would always be for a condo without facilities and play areas. Facilities just put costs up and play areas just encourage children. I dont really want either in my condo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also drive around and look at condos you may like for location, style and facilities then simply go to reception and ask for rentals.  Alot of places are listed all over the internet and google doesnt always find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to the building u prefer then look for an agent on site or if not there then ask some residents at the building about rental options..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 4:07 AM, BigT73 said:

You can also drive around and look at condos you may like for location, style and facilities then simply go to reception and ask for rentals.  Alot of places are listed all over the internet and google doesnt always find it.

Sound like good advice, do you know how long it takes to move in after agreeing with the sales team in a condo. Is it quick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, John Sutherland said:

Sound like good advice, do you know how long it takes to move in after agreeing with the sales team in a condo. Is it quick?

Hi John, that was my actual experience in buying a condo. The reception should have a list whats available to rent or buy and contact the owners for you to arrange a viewing.  To move in can be same day as these rooms are cleaned after last tennant left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Sutherland said:

Sound like good advice, do you know how long it takes to move in after agreeing with the sales team in a condo. Is it quick?

 

Are you looking at new construction?  They will likely work with you to meet your timeframe, if possible.  In my case, I had time to visit plenty of condos on my own, and purchased without an agent.  I did ask for a portion of the agent commission as a discount.  you can message me if you have any questions?  Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

 

Are you looking at new construction?  They will likely work with you to meet your timeframe, if possible.  In my case, I had time to visit plenty of condos on my own, and purchased without an agent.  I did ask for a portion of the agent commission as a discount.  you can message me if you have any questions?  Good luck.

I'm looking to rent in something like the Park Lane condo. Looking at a short time frame, ie within 7-10 days to move in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, John Sutherland said:

I'm looking to rent in something like the Park Lane condo. Looking at a short time frame, ie within 7-10 days to move in.

Ok, that condo seems to be close to the Baht bus route, so you can get around easy enough.  Are you able to rent for a few months while looking for your purchase location?  That is highly recommended.  Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Ok, that condo seems to be close to the Baht bus route, so you can get around easy enough.  Are you able to rent for a few months while looking for your purchase location?  That is highly recommended.  Enjoy.

Looking to rent for about 3-4 years then buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...