Best Estate Agents in Jomtien

John Sutherland

18 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Ok, that condo seems to be close to the Baht bus route, so you can get around easy enough.  Are you able to rent for a few months while looking for your purchase location?  That is highly recommended.  Enjoy.

Er no it's not near the baht bus route or easy to get around. I would avoid any condo that is not on the BB route.

13 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Er no it's not near the baht bus route or easy to get around. I would avoid any condo that is not on the BB route.

That's right. Both Park Lane and Paradise Park are a long way from the official Bahtbus routes. Suitable if you have your own transport but possibly a real nuisance otherwise. That is also an area where there have been reports of assaults and drive-past thefts at night, presumably because people walk back along Watboon from Beach Road and Second Road. Even Atlantis isnt very easy to get to/from without your own transport. Places like Grande Caribbean, View Talay 1-2-5-7-8, Jomtien Complex etc are all much easier to get to.

19 hours ago, John Sutherland said:

I'm looking to rent in something like the Park Lane condo. Looking at a short time frame, ie within 7-10 days to move in.

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Feels like Prisoner Cell Block H and the balcony is too small.

If you like that area then Amazon is a better bet.

Not a very good location and you know what they say about location, paper thin walls, horrendously noisy especially if you are overlooking the Russian kids in the pool areas and then of course you are liable for high maintenance charges in that place. There are much better options than there. All in my personal, honest opinion though

On 2/22/2019 at 7:31 AM, Jim1000 said:

John .Are you sure about that - at best prices are not going up ! 

More to do with having the cash ready. It may take me 3-4 years. Thats if the work i'm lined up for comes off. Its only looking 20% certain at the moment. These are more places to put the Wife and Kid I'm looking at. Also looked at East Pattaya last night as I want him to go to Mooltripakdee school. Might easier for them if I rented there to start with. I would only be home 2 days a month possibly. Looked that the Norway Viking resort online as its close to the school.

Archived