Bangkok Bank versus Siam Commercial Bank

EricTh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

. SCB actually charges 5baht per deposit into the account. Not a lot for a single deposit of course but if they take that from everyone of course there's a lot of money for them to make

I didn't get charged for depositing or withdrawing from SCB savings account.

Is yours a special savings account?

3 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

...SCB actually charges 5baht per deposit into the account....

I've had a savings account with SCB for about 17+ years and a separate fixed-term account with SCB for 10+ years and at no time have I ever been charged a single baht for making a deposit into either account.  

13 minutes ago, CMBob said:

I've had a savings account with SCB for about 17+ years and a separate fixed-term account with SCB for 10+ years and at no time have I ever been charged a single baht for making a deposit into either account.  

yes me too, there are a growing number of people posting information that is simply incorrect, add another to the ignore list

On 2/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Aforek said:

I have a SCB account for more than 10 years, 3 different branches, nothing to blame  , nothing to complaint , nice and smiling women, but because it's up country, they don't speak good English , better to speak Thai with them

Use the Hangdong Lotus Branch of SCB for years. Always friendly and helpful. Never seem too busy to stop and answer any questions about services. Love their prompt pay. Even though now have BKK Direct deposit account will move funds to SCB every month or two. Did not open a second BKK bank account with debit card. Will use SCB debit and prompt pay. Guess it is different at different branches. But that probably applies to all the banks.

Archived