Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 February 2019 01:29
webfact

British cabinet ministers believe PM May preparing to resign: The Sun

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, blazes said:

 

Such as David Cameron, Tony Blair and the ineffable Gordon Brown????

He is an effin Gordon Brown

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steve187 said:

facts to back that up would be nice.

About 57%

 

Ill post a link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
10 minutes ago, Spidey said:
Yep Cameron called a referendum because he feared UKIP would take Conservative votes.
 
Come the next election, Brexit will be history. If we leave, why would anyone vote for a party whos only policy is to leave Europe? If we don't leave what would Brexiteers hope to achieve by electing Farage? Another referendum? One thing that Cameron did do for the country is to shoot Farage's bolt once and for all.

The party has been set up incase an election is called and Brexit isn't implemented. As simple as that

And if Brexit isn't implemented, what does Farage intend to campaign for? Another referendum?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Yep Cameron called a referendum because he feared UKIP would take Conservative votes.

 

Come the next election, Brexit will be history. If we leave, why would anyone vote for a party whos only policy is to leave Europe? If we don't leave what would Brexiteers hope to achieve by electing Farage? Another referendum? One thing that Cameron did do for the country is to shoot Farage's bolt once and for all.

No. He shot his own. Empty bag.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spidey said:

And if Brexit isn't implemented, what does Farage intend to campaign for? Another referendum?

If we stay in why not? Unless they remove Article 50, need to watch out for that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's stating the obvious really.  After Brexit she will go and sooner rather than later.  Once this dire business is concluded (one way or another) all the usual cockroaches will be scurrying around and stabbing each other in the back like they always do.  None are worthy but we all know that.  The country desperately needs new blood in politics but I won't hold my breath!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, webfact said:

The Sun newspaper reported

Clearly a lie then.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nauseus said:

If we stay in why not? Unless they remove Article 50, need to watch out for that one!

Do you think there is any chance of that now?  Staying in I mean. Genuine question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spidey said:

I wondered how long it would take a Brexiteer to bite. Like fishing in a carp pond. Just waiting for Loiner and Laughing Gravy to bite now, they're a bit slow today. Nauseous won't bite as he knows that I don't bite.

so where are the facts, i hate it so when someone thinks they know what i am thinking.

 

1 hour ago, blazes said:

 

Such as David Cameron, Tony Blair and the ineffable Gordon Brown????

all idiots

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...