Orthopedist in Pattaya

DavidB1960

Was walking last Saturday, stepped up onto a large curb and something popped in my right calf muscle. Felt like someone kicked me in the back of my leg. Was able to still walk, albeit with pain, but got myself home and put ice on it. Never had a muscle pop like that before.

Three days out still painful to walk normally but only minor swelling. No visible abnormality can be seen.

Was thinking of getting it checked out by an Orthopedist.

Can onyone recommend a good Orthopedist in the Pattaya area?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=171&depid=22

Consultation will cost about 2000 baht assumin no scans or xrays.

if meds are prescribed DO NOT get them at the hospital, make note of what they are (probably just paracetemol or an NSAID) and ask them to take it off your bill. then buy at an outside pharmacy,.

If your funds are extremely limited and you don't mind long waits and red tape, Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital in Sattahip has competent orthos and is less expensive.

3 hours ago, Sheryl said:

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=171&depid=22

Consultation will cost about 2000 baht assumin no scans or xrays.

if meds are prescribed DO NOT get them at the hospital, make note of what they are (probably just paracetemol or an NSAID) and ask them to take it off your bill. then buy at an outside pharmacy,.

If your funds are extremely limited and you don't mind long waits and red tape, Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital in Sattahip has competent orthos and is less expensive.

Thanks Sheryl. Advice on any meds noted.

Have you received any feedback on the Dr suggested?

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

No. I based this on his qualifications which are the excellent, including a stint at the Mayo clinic.

bets qualified ortho I could locate in Pattaya area excluding those with exclusive focus on spine etc.

Ok great.

Thanks for your help!

Archived