BANGKOK 19 February 2019 01:24
webfact

U.S. presidential candidate Harris says she tried pot - and inhaled

In my state, you can get gummies (legally, recreational).

Hate to think what the future qualifier for candiates will be?

I chewed? I swallowed?

gummiespotshops3.jpg

Considering her basic lack of knowledge concerning tax policy and economics, I'd be worried if she gets anywhere near the levers of power. Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post Fact Check (hardly a conservative or Trumper) gave her a full four Pinnochio rating for her nonsensical opinions about the Trump tax cuts:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/13/kamala-harris-leaps-unwarranted-conclusions-tax-tweet/?utm_term=.92164a0d389c

1 hour ago, blazes said:

Arm bears?  As if bears were not already a serious danger to innocent backpackers.  Why give them rifles too??

Actually, I guess we are on to something!

What if the founding fathers did not talk about the right to bare arms and it was all a "lost in translation"/ Chinese whispers- thing and they actually meant "the right to bear-arms" and everybody could beef up in the fitness center...?!

:w00t:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Actually, I guess we are on to something!

What if the founding fathers did not talk about the right to bare arms and it was all a "lost in translation"/ Chinese whispers- thing and they actually meant "the right to bear-arms" and everybody could beef up in the fitness center...?!

:w00t:

This would be a cute example to show those learning the Jinglish Language as a foreign thingy.  Imagine:  a simple hyphen can make (literally) a world of difference between "bear-arms" and "bear arms."