U.S. presidential candidate Harris says she tried pot - and inhaled

webfact

On 2/14/2019 at 11:22 AM, blazes said:

Arm bears?  As if bears were not already a serious danger to innocent backpackers.  Why give them rifles too??

So they have a chance to shoot back at moron hunters who creep up on them and shoot them in the back with high power weapons.

So he got arm bears and bear arms back to front. The basis of his post is true

21 hours ago, blazes said:

<-------->

As you may not have noticed, I did not mention Trump when querying Harris's trustworthiness or capacity for viciousness.  And I certainly did not mean to imply that Trump was a more decent human being than Harris (or indeed almost anyone you could care to mention in modern political life!!)

You talked about

Of all the million candidates who've been foolish enough to thrust themselves forward so far, this woman is the least trustwort

hy of the lot

Me too. By citing facts I showed you the "least trustworthy" candidate, your beloved symbol of incompetence and lying and .... and ... (the list goes on), the Orange Pinocchio of the USA.

Even her dad isn't too impressed with her antics. His response to her latest ramblings is pretty telling. I think this means she is pretty much done now. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kamala-harriss-jamaican-father-wasnt-amused-by-her-joke-about-marijuana-use/2019/02/21/2d722658-35cb-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.eb7c12649788

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” added Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University.

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Even her dad isn't too impressed with her antics. His response to her latest ramblings is pretty telling. I think this means she is pretty much done now. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kamala-harriss-jamaican-father-wasnt-amused-by-her-joke-about-marijuana-use/2019/02/21/2d722658-35cb-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.eb7c12649788

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” added Donald Harris, who is now an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University.

That's a nothing. If you really believe that ends her campaign, well, sorry, I can't see how anyone could believe that. 

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not sure what your point is. Americans love beer and weed.

Can you grow a sense of humor? Christ Almighty life isn't so serious all the time. Yes she would probably get votes for the pot thing. Anyway when even your dad thinks you are a fraud playing the worst sort of identity politics it's pretty bad. When he happens to be an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford it is slightly worse.

Can you grow a sense of humor? Christ Almighty life isn't so serious all the time. Yes she would probably get votes for the pot thing. Anyway when even your dad thinks you are a fraud playing the worst sort of identity politics it's pretty bad. When he happens to be an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford it is slightly worse.

It's a nothing.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Is she trying to gain popularity by some kind of David Cameron method? Didn't he admit to using pot or whatever to gain some sort of popularity amongst the younger generation by trying to show he is hip / ordinary. Only to prove later that he is a chicken. Well, lady. Weed is already legal in a lot of states in the US, medical in most (33), and recreational (10). Nobody really cares anymore, and I doubt she will get much popularity over this. The ship has sailed. Just before recreational weed became legal in California, my friend, his wife and I along with two cops smoked a joint on the beach in LA. They didn't care, only wanted to know what we were doing, obviously they already did and wanted to get a hit. I'm just really surprised that so called 1st world countries like UK and others in EU don't make it legal. The Netherlands has no problems, and you could smoke there since the 70s. If you are 18 and can make a decision to buy booze, you should be old enough to decide whether or not you can buy some pot and kill a pizza. It amazes me to what these politicians will say to gain popularity. 

9 minutes ago, SweetStickyRice said:

Is she trying to gain popularity by some kind of David Cameron method? Didn't he admit to using pot or whatever to gain some sort of popularity amongst the younger generation by trying to show he is hip / ordinary. Only to prove later that he is a chicken. Well, lady. Weed is already legal in a lot of states in the US, medical in most (33), and recreational (10). Nobody really cares anymore, and I doubt she will get much popularity over this. The ship has sailed. Just before recreational weed became legal in California, my friend, his wife and I along with two cops smoked a joint on the beach in LA. They didn't care, only wanted to know what we were doing, obviously they already did and wanted to get a hit. I'm just really surprised that so called 1st world countries like UK and others in EU don't make it legal. The Netherlands has no problems, and you could smoke there since the 70s. If you are 18 and can make a decision to buy booze, you should be old enough to decide whether or not you can buy some pot and kill a pizza. It amazes me to what these politicians will say to gain popularity. 

You're probably right about the equivalence of booze and pot, but I will be waiting to learn what statistics Canada produces as a result of its becoming a pot country (well, let's face it: Canada has been pretty pot prolific for decades).

But will legalization have any impact on accident statistics?  In Europe you are much better able to get a ride on public transportation than in Canada. I wonder what the scores will turn out to be in Canada and California.

Either way, this woman, Harris, is as toxic as Clinton.  She is already Hillary Lite.

Archived