VIDEO: Dramatic moment child is rescued dangling from Kanchanaburi hospital roof

webfact

VIDEO: Dramatic moment child is rescued dangling from Kanchanaburi hospital roof

screenshot_8674.jpg

video screenshot

Footage shared to social media shows the dramatic rescue of a four year old girl who was dangling from the side of a hospital in Kanchanaburi.

The girl, reportedly from Myanmar, had been playing on the roof of the hospital when she fell over the side of the building.

By nothing short of a miracle she was saved from plummeting the 7 stories to her death after her shirt got caught on signage stuck on the side of the building.

As she was left dangling, staff from the hospital quickly managed to pull her to safety, Channel 3 reported.

It wasn’t immediately clear how the child came to be on the roof of the hospital unsupervised.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-12

There is something very suspicious about this story when you can see adults virtually only from the waste up and a four year old being so small unless she was actually standing on the ledge there is no way she could fall from the roof .  My bed is only 2ft5in off the ground and my almost 5yr old grandaughter taller than most her age struggles to get up onto (to watch tv) so i cant see how a 4 yr old could possibly climb 3ft onto a ledge without help .

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

There is something very suspicious about this story when you can see adults virtually only from the waste up and a four year old being so small unless she was actually standing on the ledge there is no way she could fall from the roof .  My bed is only 2ft5in off the ground and my almost 5yr old grandaughter taller than most her age struggles to get up onto (to watch tv) so i cant see how a 4 yr old could possibly climb 3ft onto a ledge without help .

And what was the girl doing on that roof in the first place?

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

my 3 year old grandaughter can get anywhere she wants- unfortunately

Archived