BANGKOK 18 February 2019 06:36
webfact

Boom Boom on the border – Thailand’s unlikely red-light district

goody.. have s.. get it chopped off and beheaded all at the same place... for 1000-2000 baht short time.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Previous articles extolled the "virtues" of other border towns with basically the same features. Lots of nooky available on the Thai side.

Reminds me a bit like how it is in Egypt. Going past nightclubs in Cairo that were still going strong at 10 am, full of Saudis that would come over for the weekend - sending their wives off to the malls shopping while the men would go party in the nightclubs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yellowboat said:

Only unknown to those who do not know Thailand.  Other than the violence, the border area is good and vibrant in regards to many things.

Well it has always been there as long as I have known Thailand and before.  I remember reading about the place long before I lived in Thailand so that goes back more than twenty years,  but I suspect it is much longer than that.  All border areas in Thailand have brothels

• Like 2

Looks like a big boom from the daily pipe bombs might be your last unhappy ending there and may dampen the stampede 🤔

Cannot be. Thailand has no prostitution - by law - and the fidels are not scr"*ç%"ing around but being faithful husbands of maximum four wives. Utter nonsense - it seems! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-12

The original article this snippet links to is dated Feb 11, 2018 (eighteen, not nineteen), and says it is more than a year old...

So why's it getting reposted here now, other than for tittilation purposes?

• Haha 1

Came through there a few years back. Quite a shock crossing over from dark Malaysian side (although the duty free shop was doing a roaring trade in cigarettes and alcohol!) to party town central. Had to wait for our minibus to fill up before we could head further north. The wife and I were surrounded by exhausted bargirls who fell asleep as soon as they boarded the bus.

• Like 1