Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 March 2019 08:14
Mamasun

Cost ...of lap pool of 8 x 2,5 x 1,2

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, tabarin said:

Something new and original from China.

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 19.23.12.png

Nothing original about these!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, sateuk said:

hertam pool

I still don't know ...builders here are very expensives...and fiber is out of my budget...cannot put 500000 or 600000 for such a small pool (20 m2) !!!

Edited by Mamasun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mamasun said:

I still don't know ...builders here are very expensives...and fiber is out of my budget...cannot put 500000 or 600000 for such a small pool (20 m2) !!!

if fiber is out of your budget then constructed pools are very much out of it.. 

 

A pool is not just a cheap hole in the ground. 

 

You can get one fo those vinyl type things for 100 maybe 150k.. if it will last a couple of years is anyones guess.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

if fiber is out of your budget then constructed pools are very much out of it.. 

 

A pool is not just a cheap hole in the ground. 

 

You can get one fo those vinyl type things for 100 maybe 150k.. if it will last a couple of years is anyones guess.. 

Its help me a lot thanks.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a couple years ago I saw somewhere that we must pay around 10000 Bahts by m2 !!! i suppose than now in 2019 paying 20000 Bahts by m2..is not dreaming !!!

 

I have calculated the cost of material , excavation ,form rented , cpac 240 " ..block...tiles (45000  : very beautiful tiles at 800 bahts m2) + pump sk immer return ect ect : I come at 150000 bahts !!!

 

I think work will be on (without 30 days concrete cure) around 45 days !!!

 

5 mens by days : 5 x 600 bahts x 45 days = 135000 bahts !!! 

contractor if any : 2000 bahts by days = 90000 bahts !!!

 

total : 150000 + 90000 + 135000 = 375000 Bahts

 

even if i keep 50 000 for surprise things not plan !!!

 

It is well under th price of fiber !!! do I am dreaming ? and where ?

ps : for a pool : 8 x 3 x 1,20 m

 

Edited by Mamasun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mamasun said:

a couple years ago I saw somewhere that we must pay around 10000 Bahts by m2 !!! i suppose than now in 2019 paying 20000 Bahts by m2..is not dreaming !!!

 

I have calculated the cost of material , excavation ,form rented , cpac 240 " ..block...tiles (45000  : very beautiful tiles at 800 bahts m2) + pump sk immer return ect ect : I come at 150000 bahts !!!

 

I think work will be on (without 30 days concrete cure) around 45 days !!!

 

5 mens by days : 5 x 600 bahts x 45 days = 135000 bahts !!! 

contractor if any : 2000 bahts by days = 90000 bahts !!!

 

total : 150000 + 90000 + 135000 = 375000 Bahts

 

even if i keep 50 000 for surprise things not plan !!!

 

It is well under th price of fiber !!! do I am dreaming ? and where ?

ps : for a pool : 8 x 3 x 1,20 m

 

If you use a reputable company that pays VAT, social security on workers, has overheads and the costs that come with all this then you are  miles away from a real cost being around 600,000. for you dimension. That would be a company nearby that doesn't add travel & accom to the cost! 15 K to 18 K per sq/m is more realistic. 

 

If you want to use local builders & take the chance - "Best of Luck"

I have made a living off fixing pools in Thailand that have been shoddy built!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mamasun said:

a couple years ago I saw somewhere that we must pay around 10000 Bahts by m2 !!! i suppose than now in 2019 paying 20000 Bahts by m2..is not dreaming !!!

 

I have calculated the cost of material , excavation ,form rented , cpac 240 " ..block...tiles (45000  : very beautiful tiles at 800 bahts m2) + pump sk immer return ect ect : I come at 150000 bahts !!!

 

I think work will be on (without 30 days concrete cure) around 45 days !!!

 

5 mens by days : 5 x 600 bahts x 45 days = 135000 bahts !!! 

contractor if any : 2000 bahts by days = 90000 bahts !!!

 

total : 150000 + 90000 + 135000 = 375000 Bahts

 

even if i keep 50 000 for surprise things not plan !!!

 

It is well under th price of fiber !!! do I am dreaming ? and where ?

ps : for a pool : 8 x 3 x 1,20 m

 

How much of your budget is steel.. will those local workers know how to effectively tie it ?? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bagwain said:

If you use a reputable company that pays VAT, social security on workers, has overheads and the costs that come with all this then you are  miles away from a real cost being around 600,000. for you dimension. That would be a company nearby that doesn't add travel & accom to the cost! 15 K to 18 K per sq/m is more realistic. 

 

If you want to use local builders & take the chance - "Best of Luck"

I have made a living off fixing pools in Thailand that have been shoddy built!! 

If i follow you...24 m2 x 18000 B= 432000 B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mamasun said:

If i follow you...24 m2 x 18000 B= 432000 B

More like 50 sq/m

 

2 x (8 x 1.2) = 19.2 sq/m

2 x (3 x 1.2) = 7.2 sq/m

1 x (8 x 3) = 24 sq/m

Total = 50.4 sq/m

 

Maybe this is where you re going wrong??? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...