White Baht Bus ?

TaaSaparot

I want to go the Navy Stadium Sattahip. I plan to just go up to the Sukhumvit and get a White Baht Bus going to Sattahip.

Can I get off close to the Stadium, or ?

Also, will be looking to head back to Pattaya around 8.30pm, will this be possible to do with a White Baht Bus ?

Thanks for any advice.

capture3.jpg.4fab5228ee002dca172b4744a4816d22.jpg

Maybe get a Thai person to write "Navy Stadium Satthip?" in Thai  (สนามกีฬาราชนาวีสัตหีบ)

and show the paper to the driver/fellow passengers and soon to be hired Satthip motorbike taxi. 

As for the return trip I have no idea of the evening/night times.

20 hours ago, Kim J said:

The white sonthaew only go as far as the town centre in Sattahip. From there you will need to know which one to change to in order to complete that journey.

Thanks.

I did wonder if this was the case in that they only run as far as town centre, but did not realise I could then take another one further south.

Also now wondering if it would be best to just board a Rayong bound bus on the Sukhumvit, and tell the driver I want to get off at Navy Stadium (Kilo Haa) ?

9 minutes ago, Kim J said:

If you go to Sattahip in the White songthaew, you should not have too much trouble working out how to continue the journey, as there are not that many options.

Any thoughts on the return journey around 8.30pm ?

What time do the White Baht Buses stop running ?

10 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

Any thoughts on the return journey around 8.30pm ?

What time do the White Baht Buses stop running ?

Certain by that time no go. You could stay the night perhaps . It’s not an easy place to get cabs either. Yellow baht bus runs go that way and pass hospital so that would be the one you need from Sattahip but on return definitely not at that time.

22 hours ago, Olmate said:

Certain by that time no go. You could stay the night perhaps . It’s not an easy place to get cabs either. Yellow baht bus runs go that way and pass hospital so that would be the one you need from Sattahip but on return definitely not at that time.

But if I can get myself to Sattahip Town Centre, then I could still get a White Baht Bus back to Pattaya ?

36 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

But if I can get myself to Sattahip Town Centre, then I could still get a White Baht Bus back to Pattaya ?

No I’m sure around 6pm they finish , they have a depot just near Tesco Lotus Sattahip but no idea how to contact them

Just a follow up to what happened in the end.

Crossed the Sukhumvit at Pattaya Tai, and was told by a White Baht Bus Driver that I would be better taking the Rayong Minibus that was also sitting there.

Minibus dropped us off at the entrance to the Stadium for a 50 baht fare.

Took the advice of everyone that the return journey would be difficult, and on the advice of a Pattaya Taxi Driver I know, booked a local Taxi Driver to take us back to Pattaya for 500 baht, compared to the 1000 baht any Pattaya Taxi wanted, which was well worth the money.

Would have no problem doing it this way again.

Thanks for all the advice.

5 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

Just a follow up to what happened in the end.

Crossed the Sukhumvit at Pattaya Tai, and was told by a White Baht Bus Driver that I would be better taking the Rayong Minibus that was also sitting there.

Minibus dropped us off at the entrance to the Stadium for a 50 baht fare.

Took the advice of everyone that the return journey would be difficult, and on the advice of a Pattaya Taxi Driver I know, booked a local Taxi Driver to take us back to Pattaya for 500 baht, compared to the 1000 baht any Pattaya Taxi wanted, which was well worth the money.

Would have no problem doing it this way again.

Thanks for all the advice.

Thanks for the feedback. 

Archived