Need new battery for the Triton, Hitachi anywhere?

giddyup

My Mitsu is 4 years old and the Hitachi battery has lasted that long, but now is getting a bit sluggish, so considering the Hitachi has given me that long seems like it would be a good idea to buy the same brand. Anyone seen Hitachi selling anywhere?

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Battery Yuasa M Free  1700 Bht for BM 3 benzine, nothing for old one, about half the size as diesel battery

Is that good or bad? Figured I'd stick with the brand that's given good service.

It seems one big difference between brands is quality control.

It's possible to get a good battery from a "bad" brand, but it's more likely to get a good battery from a "good" brand with QC.

And it's unlikely to get a bad battery from a good brand because of that QC.

qed

We are a reseller for Hitachi Battery (shinkobe battery in Japan). They bought a majority stake in 3K. 

Hitachi Battery MF are re-branded 3K batteries made in the 3K factory.

Hitachi Battery SMF and HS batteries are made by Hitachi at their Gateway factory.

Hitachi Battery DIN are re-branded Solite batteries made in Korea.

You got Good Quality, and price, ive never got anything for my old batteries for some reason. Im not sure theres much difference in brands once your at 3500Bht.

Got to your local scrap yard. You’ll be astonished what you can sell to them.
300- 500 for car batterie, 50 baht for motor-bike batterie, aluminium cans, plastic bottles, cardboard.... aso

Archived