British man arrested for overstay, investigations into his selling of tours continues

webfact

British man arrested for overstay, investigations into his selling of tours continues

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

161190.jpg

Krabi Immigration officers have arrested a British man for overstaying his visa by 262 days.

The man has also been accused of allegedly illegally selling tour packages on Koh Phi Phi.

Krabi immigration Officers arrested 38 years old Christopher Dali, a British national, yesterday. He is already facing charges for overstaying his visa by 262 days, including being black-listed from entering the Kingdom in the future.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/british-man-arrested-for-overstays-investigations-into-his-selling-of-tours-continues

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-12

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mr Dali claimed he was not selling any packaged tours but was just waiting for his Thai friend."

I take it back , he was framed and is a good guy. He just forgot to renew his visa. 

16 hours ago, balo said:

I am a viking , he is not , he is what you call a British scumbag. 

No, you're not a 'Viking'! Those hardy warriors ceased to exist over one thousand years ago. You are a European, old man. nothing more, nothing less! I don't consider myself to be of the "Iceni' people of East Anglia from all those years ago. They too were a savage people. I am European, thankfully - soon to be British again......Not Iceni.

Meanwhile, this 'British scumbag' - with a surname of 'Dali' and from his appearance, he seems to originate from Asia. He is on overstay, selling tours to keep afloat and probably came here from sponging 'on the dole' from British taxpayers. He maybe, in your words, a scumbag - but you qualify that by stating 'British'. Why?

I expect the Anglo-saxons thought the Vikings were scumbags too, all those centuries ago.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

Civil offenders are being treated like criminals. What next - Orwellian Thoughtcrimes?

What's a civil offender?

A criminal who's not in the military?

Perhaps you are in charge of deciding which breaches of the law should be prosecuted. Are you in the RTP?

17 hours ago, Enoon said:

https://www.nordicnames.de/wiki/Dali

Why do you search his name on a page that only covers Scandinavia? Dali is not a Nordic name.

According to your site there there is about 10 times more people named "Abdul" in that list, or "Ahmed" is about 100x more than Dali. I did not know Vikings was named "Abdul" or "Ahmed"

8 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Is black listed forever?

He will be  welcomed back to  UK .

He is in need of  counselling,  and all the help the social services can give him.

Those nasty third world countries,  no compassion .

Archived