British man arrested for overstay, investigations into his selling of tours continues

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, helloagain said:

He needs some jail time before black listed

Why?

Will jail time produce a "reformed character"? I doubt it very much.

Will it stop him re-offending? No, expulsion and blacklisting will do that.

Will it stop others from either overstaying, or running illegal tour businesses? I somehow doubt it.

Ah, I know, it will give you a nice warm feeling in the trouser area, knowing that some unfortunate, that you have never met, is in trouble.

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Why do you search his name on a page that only covers Scandinavia? Dali is not a Nordic name.

According to your site there there is about 10 times more people named "Abdul" in that list, or "Ahmed" is about 100x more than Dali. I did not know Vikings was named "Abdul" or "Ahmed"

Dont Dilly Dalli on the Way. The Brits wrote song about Him.

20 hours ago, colinneil said:

Tut tut, i think you mean he is an undesirable alien.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

He is one, I repeat, one of the reasons Thai immigration is so hard on tourists and expats. a long jail sentence 

before deportation is in order.

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Only long enough to finish raping, and pillaging..............or at least that is what they used to do.........:biggrin:

There is one faith in the UK today who a lot of them are doing just what you mentioned.

3 hours ago, elliss said:

He will be  welcomed back to  UK .

He is in need of  counselling,  and all the help the social services can give him.

Those nasty third world countries,  no compassion .

Not to mention housing and other benefits.

20 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Looks in a sorry state as he begins his farewell tour???? 

banned from thailand for good for what ???  for just trying to stay here by selling tours so what ?? at least he was not on the street selling drugs , they should give him a free 1 year visa never mind ban him forever 

24 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

What a poor BRITISH guy, but this happens if Brexit will come. Have to leave their home country. Fleeing the country because of poverty. Many of those poor people are forced to sell things illegally to earn their living.

It's a real shame.

whats really a shame is you apparently didn't graduate from primary school

7 hours ago, Bundooman said:

No, you're not a 'Viking'! Those hardy warriors ceased to exist over one thousand years ago. You are a European, old man. nothing more, nothing less! I don't consider myself to be of the "Iceni' people of East Anglia from all those years ago. They too were a savage people. I am European, thankfully - soon to be British again......Not Iceni.

Meanwhile, this 'British scumbag' - with a surname of 'Dali' and from his appearance, he seems to originate from Asia. He is on overstay, selling tours to keep afloat and probably came here from sponging 'on the dole' from British taxpayers. He maybe, in your words, a scumbag - but you qualify that by stating 'British'. Why?

I expect the Anglo-saxons thought the Vikings were scumbags too, all those centuries ago.

Furthermore, while I'm at it, nobody is a 'viking' They were Norsemen, "From the north" and they pillaged, plundered, killed, raped and took what wasn't theirs, because they came from a crummy land called Europe that wasn't green and pleasant. The word 'viking' means to go viking - ie., travel to do all those things.

So there! Hahaha.

6 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Why do you search his name on a page that only covers Scandinavia? Dali is not a Nordic name.

According to your site there there is about 10 times more people named "Abdul" in that list, or "Ahmed" is about 100x more than Dali. I did not know Vikings was named "Abdul" or "Ahmed"

4 pages so far of TV members going of half cocked about Vikings without fact checking. His FB page, with him wearing the same Under Armour Tee-Shirt and tattoo on his arm as in the news photo, says that his name is Chris Daly, not Dali. Daly is an Irish surname, derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh. 

Archived