BANGKOK 18 February 2019 06:37
webfact

British man arrested for overstay, investigations into his selling of tours continues

15 minutes ago, MARK74 said:

whats really a shame is you apparently didn't graduate from primary school

ouch........somebody hurt...?

7 hours ago, Bundooman said:

No, you're not a 'Viking'! Those hardy warriors ceased to exist over one thousand years ago. You are a European, old man. nothing more, nothing less! I don't consider myself to be of the "Iceni' people of East Anglia from all those years ago. They too were a savage people. I am European, thankfully - soon to be British again......Not Iceni.

Meanwhile, this 'British scumbag' - with a surname of 'Dali' and from his appearance, he seems to originate from Asia. He is on overstay, selling tours to keep afloat and probably came here from sponging 'on the dole' from British taxpayers. He maybe, in your words, a scumbag - but you qualify that by stating 'British'. Why?

I expect the Anglo-saxons thought the Vikings were scumbags too, all those centuries ago.

Furthermore, while I'm at it, nobody is a 'viking' They were Norsemen, "From the north" and they pillaged, plundered, killed, raped and took what wasn't theirs, because they came from a crummy land called Europe that wasn't green and pleasant. The word 'viking' means to go viking - ie., travel to do all those things.

So there! Hahaha.

6 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Why do you search his name on a page that only covers Scandinavia? Dali is not a Nordic name.

According to your site there there is about 10 times more people named "Abdul" in that list, or "Ahmed" is about 100x more than Dali. I did not know Vikings was named "Abdul" or "Ahmed"

4 pages so far of TV members going of half cocked about Vikings without fact checking. His FB page, with him wearing the same Under Armour Tee-Shirt and tattoo on his arm as in the news photo, says that his name is Chris Daly, not Dali. Daly is an Irish surname, derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thaivisa has budding harsh prison guards: Consider this hypothetical thought - "Overstayers and armed robbers are equivalent; consequently overstayers deserve to be imprisoned in overcrowded prison cells with hardened criminals" Now contemplate the findings of the Stanford Prison Experiment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Edited by hyku1147
form

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It's not me who has a screw loose pal, these morons who deliberately overstay, especially as long as he did, are part of the reason Thai immigration are making things harder for decent genuine tourists and retirees.

Jail time and deportation are in order for them despite what you think.

Now run along, but before you go, do give us an example of someone found guilty of premeditated murder

and not jailed.

Oh dear 🤣

Somebody dropped a dime on him...................no way he would have been caught otherwise.

4 pages so far of TV members going of half cocked about Vikings without fact checking. His FB page, with him wearing the same Under Armour Tee-Shirt and tattoo on his arm as in the news photo, says that his name is Chris Daly, not Dali. Daly is an Irish surname, derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh. 
Irish ? He could still have some viking ancestors. The vikings settled down in Ireland 1100 years ago.

Only long enough to finish raping, and pillaging..............or at least that is what they used to do.........:biggrin:

And then many years later we managed to turn all that into a tourist attraction .... Not only that .. at no fault of ours we found lots of oil and became one of the richest countries in the world. It’s just not fare is it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

Same as Thai people working illegally all over the world-wonder why Thais can’t get visas to developed countries?  At least he was trying not o give a go at living his dream, unlike most sad sacks that never left town

• Like 1

Furthermore, while I'm at it, nobody is a 'viking' They were Norsemen, "From the north" and they pillaged, plundered, killed, raped and took what wasn't theirs, because they came from a crummy land called Europe that wasn't green and pleasant. The word 'viking' means to go viking - ie., travel to do all those things.

So there! Hahaha.

The most farangs , the most.. not all but the most... and volunteers and them who are not in the big busses, that the Chinese used before...they..

so... they are Vikings?

Edited by donim