Air in northern Thai provinces is dangerous to breathe

webfact

Hi,

Little bit off topics ... but anyone know where we can still buy Filtrete in Chiangmai (roll or sheet) to put in air cond... Lazada is quite out of stock, at least for normal prices. I used to buy then at Macro Lamphun, but they said ... "summer not here yet, they will sell all this stuff later" ????

Thanks

Phil

As far I know for Chiang Mai specifically the burning in Myanmar contributes a lot to it. This complicates everything much more than it already is.
Have to say it is not too bad in Sansai and Doi saket but you do not want to be living in the city or in hang dong / close to the mountains.

I live in San Sai although I’m not there at the moment. Can you tell me why being close to the mountains are worse? Genuine question

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, khunphil said:

Hi,

Little bit off topics ... but anyone know where we can still buy Filtrete in Chiangmai (roll or sheet) to put in air cond... Lazada is quite out of stock, at least for normal prices. I used to buy then at Macro Lamphun, but they said ... "summer not here yet, they will sell all this stuff later" ????

Thanks

Phil

I've noticed that Lazada Mall & Homepro are out of stock of the Hatari hepa filters for their air purifiers.  These normally sell for about 900baht.  Other sellers have them but at massive mark ups!

On 2/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, webfact said:

Residents in many northern provinces were on Tuesday breathing air containing more than double the country’s official safe limit

And they do this EVERY year, but the city is named Chiang Mai not Bangkok, so he government couldn't care less.

Archived