Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 February 2019 04:11

Child support from a US resident

Recommended Posts

A lady I know had a 10 year relationship with a US citizen while he lived in BKK. There was a child by the relationship who has a US passport and birth certificate since the father acknowledged paternity. The father returned to the US (Texas) and voluntarily paid child support until 18 months ago. He no no longer pays child support and all efforts to contact him have failed. Has anybody any experience of getting a US resident to pay child support through state authorities?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The lady is in email contact with his older daughter who she seems to be on good terms with. She says that she too does not know where he lives. The older daughter has not mentioned that he has died.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...