UK's May seeks more time to find Brexit deal, tells lawmakers: Hold your nerve

webfact

12 hours ago, nontabury said:

A good reply, in that it confirms the fact that most remoaners, are simple 

SELFISH people, who are not in the least concerned, in regards to their fellow citizens.

92E3865F-E505-4EA0-ABDD-0CFF516F1BF1.jpeg

Interesting how those of right of centre use the above, when in reality it is more applicable to themselves

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, rixalex said:

I have no doubt that if there were to be another referendum and remain won, you'd no longer see people like Stephen referring to the will of the people in speech marks.

It would be amusing if there were another referendum and remain won, if only to see remainers doing a complete overnight about-turn, from, the will of the people should be ignored, to, the will of the people must be upheld.

Holding another referendum won't resolve the mess May has created, and it seems clear to me that the best deal she could have achieved would be to remain in the Single market and Customs Union. IMO, May will stall until parliament votes to prevent a 'no deal' scenario, and to request an extension to the withdrawal date so that some sanity is restored.

However, if that did occur, I'm unclear how a time extension would resolve anything, particularly if May refuses to budge on her red-lines' position.  

Archived