Video: Drunk foreigner arrested after kicking in window at the cells of Pattaya police station

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people think of Thailand in the UK this is the Image of the type of tourist now visiting Pattaya  

getting drunk and up to no good

but then again  there is plenty of  negative reporting  about Pattaya in the National newspapers and this is one of the reasons why 

47 minutes ago, shackleton said:

When people think of Thailand in the UK this is the Image of the type of tourist now visiting Pattaya  

getting drunk and up to no good

but then again  there is plenty of  negative reporting  about Pattaya in the National newspapers and this is one of the reasons why 

I am not quite sure where you are heading here:  Is the meaning that if NOT National media reported about the behavior of stupid asses bringing shame on themselves and their country the UK impression of tourist in Pattaya might be better?  I might have misunderstood?

43 minutes ago, roo860 said:

My first choice would have been Scandinavian, but apparently reported as Swiss.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A Russ, Swiss and/or Brit - not easy in general to distinguish these from one another - it must have been the water bottle that left out the Russ and the Brit ... :whistling:

The cut off jeans are still popular on the European mainland with the older generation, as are mullet hair cuts.

A Russ, Swiss and/or Brit - not easy in general to distinguish these from one another - it was the water bottle that removed the Russ and the Brit ... whistling.gif&key=2653e2eabcebf06e274e632dccacf5bec8fbbb43a65b57fc7761fee74dbd3506

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

Wish him luck at the airport when he leaves the LOS

If he will be in the same state at the airport he might take a Russ - flying on his own ....

"So what are you going to do now that you're out of jail? Get a job and straighten your life out?"

"Nah.  Thinkin' 'bout goin' to Thailand, mate.  Saw a YouTube video of Walking Street while I was in the joint.   Plus, flyin's cheaper than checking into detox these days."

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

They may have but there is a picture with the OP that will help you understand the article properly.

No windows in there.

Pattaya has 4 cells.

All in the same place.

One for females. 

Sluice rooms in each. 

Little privacy. 

The odd ice pipe, visitors allowed through the bars, and depending on the clientele you might get lucky too.

Food can be ordered and its delivered. 

Cages get locked up for a few hours each night, otherwise very sociable. 

Smoking was allowed. 

Cash is handy. Gets you privileges. 

Everyone sleeps on the floor.

Definitely NO windows....

Archived